Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First ever punt. King's Lynn  (Read 1422 times)

CleanOldMan

Looking in my diary, I can't believe this was only a month ago. Seems longer. The actual link has disappeared, but I strongly suspect this is the same place External Link/Members Only as the page was posted by the same 'Judy'.

That's if there really is a Judy, because I was attracted by an extremely pretty Japanese girl called 'Yumi' (allegedly). I plucked up courage and phoned. A Japanese (presumably) female answered, who seemed to agree to a shared shower at the start of the punt... but I later realised that she probably didn't understand a word I said. She just wanted to know When you come? Was texted the address (35 or 36 Railway Road just off the town centre). The door was opened by a young Japanese? man, at which point (I now know) alarm bells should been screaming, it might have been a good plan to turn around and go back home for a wank. Anyway, he was polite... asked me to remove my shoes, and offered me a drink, before directing me upstairs to a darkened room (don't tell me off, I wouldn't do this again).

It wasn't the same girl as the photo. This was a dumpy little thing in a negligee, with a pleasant enough face and handful sized tits that were firm, not to say solid (when I eventually got to grab hold). Spoken English not being her strong point, she took away the £100 (for an hour) while I took my kit off... came back, took the negligee off, and began what was clearly a routine, and quite robotic it was. Me, sadly deprived for some time, quite happy to go along with it at first. Some pretty firm dry massaging followed by body to body, which was ok I guess but didn't do a great deal for me. Most of the time, she cleverly positioned herself on the bed so that her pussy wasn't accessible. When I did get there, she allowed it... but a very firm No when I tried to slip a finger inside.

Enough English to ask for another £20 for OWO. Wasn't expecting that, but agreed more in hope than expectation. It was ok, but again nothing special... and very off-putting when (despite me being a long way from explosion) she several times left off to spit into a receptacle on the floor (and, trust me, I was clean as a cucumber)! Whilst sucking, she did twiddle on one of my nips, which I love. After a bit, I indicated that I'd like to go down on her... she agreed, lay on her back, and spread them like a goodun (sexiest part of the whole punt). I love a good munch, so it was good from that pov... but no noise from her. It's nice to have a bit of feedback, and it occurred to me that a Stepford Wife would be very welcome right now. Thought I might get away with slipping the finger in this time. No.

Anyway, it was almost a relief when she asked if I wanted sex now. Actually, I just wanted to squirt and go. Now, I don't know if this is normal, but she put what I assume was lube inside herself, the result of which was that she was as slippery as a jellied eel on ice. Add to that, she put on the raincoat with getting me foreskin well pushed down, and I couldn't get it right. Net result was that, after sliding in, I couldn't feel a bloody thing, and I could have fucked her til a week next Tuesday without ever cumming. Decent handjob finish in the end, with a relieving squirt and her cleaning up.

Slightly scary/worrying bit, the young man asked me if she'd done well. I wasn't about to get her into any grief, so I told him she was excellent, and he whispered that they have a new girl every Monday. While she showed no sign of distress while I was there, there no enthusiasm either... so, I can't be absolutely certain that she was willing. I hope she's ok.

I've discovered UKP, UKE and AW since then, and learnt/learning a lot about punting as a way of life. Sorry if this was an overlong review. I hope it has at least informed anybody tempted by the latest Japanese beauty on VivaStreet, and possibly entertained a little. Second punt was a few days later... and bloody good it was too. Review soon.