Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ebony goddess891 -Gorgeous ebony in Cambridge  (Read 1595 times)

bobbles1945

I am a bit partial to large boobed ebonies so when ebony goddess891(External Link/Members Only aka External Link/Members Only) showed up in Cambridge thought I would pay her a visit (despite the heat).

Booked her in the morning for an afternoon appointment-she was not actually in Cambridge but a hotel a bit outside. Rocked up at the agreed time (forgetting that every road in Cambridge seems to be being resurfaced plus it was rush hour so a little fraught getting there) so despite leaving loads of time only just made it on time. She was not answering phone or text so thought maybe I had been blown me off , then got a text saying she was not quite ready but after a ten minute wait got her room number.

Usual waiting behind the door trick but then wow-she is beautiful-in white bra and sussies with large 32GGs. Slightly oriental face I thought but she says she is pure West African in origin (coming to the UK as a child) and her voice does have a west African lilt. But she is jaw droppingly gorgeous.

Money out of the way and lots of kissing (DFK) she placed my hands on her beautiful body while we snogged. Her boobs are large and soft and all natural with large aureoles and suckable nipples. So I had a good go at those before going down on her pussy which was cool and fresh. Then I asked her to sit on my face (I love doing that she said) so I could admire the boobs from underneath and cop a good feel, and she rubbed herself over my mouth and tongue.

She has a soft belly (signs of child birth?) her large boobs droop slightly but nice to feel and play with her nipples  but she has a tight booty. Anyway despite her being close to cumming while I fingered her ass we did not quite make it. Then on to oral (covered) in 69 she gave me a good seeing to before finally turning around and riding me cowboy until I came.

I had only booked 30 min-at my age I am a one-pop wonder and this heat did not fancy going for longer. We then lay on the bed and chatted for ages-I got the feeling I could have stayed longer but did not want to push it.

So I would definitely see again if she pops up again in my bailiwick.

richie12

Thanks for the review fella  :hi:

Cambridge is very short of top girls who deliver a great service, as well as being a British, big boobed, Ebony beauty too! A rare find indeed!!! Hope the Cambridge area is one she'll be in for a while, as would definitely love to visit!!! :dance:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

The pics were used over the last 2 years by a WG who was operating out of Aylesbury , from a flat maisonette that was probably hers on the ring road outskirts of town as well as the Hotels around South Mimms . There she was offering 2 Girls service with an English brunette ( not attractive or in shape ) so it was never " a must do deal " :D

OP what age would you say she is now and how enthusiastic was she in delivery her " end of the bargain " ? If its the same one was also using a name like Kelly and was definitely an WG that coud give and take a hard pounding ?

bobbles1945

She did mention that she has had a previous stint on AW and I think (if I recall correctly) the name Kelly was what she told me she was then called. And I think she told me she did come from Berkshire or somewhere west of Cambridge.

Cant comment on the "hard pounding" part as its not my style I go more for the GFE-in her profile she talks a bit about the BDSM scene-and strap on-who is  getting the hard pounding? She did ride me nicely.

As for age I would guess from other clues she is over 35 but how far over hard to tell, could be more than 40. I found her facially very attractive(beautiful even)-thought she might have a touch of Philipino but she says not but pure Ghana.

vt

Her email suggests K Adams, so maybe her working name is Kelly Adams.

Africans can sometimes have slanted almond eyes that make them look a bit oriental. It's a more pleasing look than the heavy-brow, deep-set eyes that you sometimes see in blacks.

Her email suggests K Adams, so maybe her working name is Kelly Adams.

Africans can sometimes have slanted almond eyes that make them look a bit oriental. It's a more pleasing look than the heavy-brow, deep-set eyes that you sometimes see in blacks.

Kelly Rowlands would have been a better AKA for her  :D

+1 for the Almond Eyes

Samland

I saw her a few days ago. Drop dead gorgeous. Lovely girl, beautiful smile. She made me feel at ease, I didn't want to leave. Could be addictive. Would definitely visit again.

I saw her a few days ago. Drop dead gorgeous. Lovely girl, beautiful smile. She made me feel at ease, I didn't want to leave. Could be addictive. Would definitely visit again.

Thanks for the post ! Can we have a full review please with lots of detail   :thumbsup: