Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FUCKMYARSE. Great Yarmouth. Anyone got any info?  (Read 1479 times)

Offline itk

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Not sure what to make of her, seems too good to be true, but has decent feedback on AW (if AW feedback can be trusted)

Offline itk

Just seen neutral review on here about her, as suspected not English.  :angry:

Point

Just had a look in her private gallery, pictures vary in size you could say :thumbsdown:

Jas1975

Dress size 10 according to her interview.............

Offline Students Notebook

Just seen neutral review on here about her, as suspected not English.  :angry:

Brazilian according to one AW feedback.

S.N.

Offline Poontangboy

Far too good to be true.  But if someone wants to tell me otherwise I'd be happy to give her a try !

Offline Silver Birch

With a nickname like FUCKMYARSE it's a piss take that it is an extra  :dash:

Offline itk

Yesterday I decided to book with said WG, got to the door and that's where the punt ended. Looked nothing like the pics, and certainly wasn't English so I walked. Will post negative review later to warn others if tempted.

Offline nutspurxxx

I saw this girl in Gorleston yesterday and had a reasonable but bit mechanicalat the start punt - covered O, 10 mins of RO, covered mish, cowgirl & doggy to finish. She warmed up in the RO and was happy to change positions as I am a large bloke in my 60s so mish was;  I think uncomfortable for her.

She spoke a little bit of English mainly during sex but is definitely a primary Portuguese speaker as it says in the AW profile under Interview tab.

Actually I  thought she was slimmer & more toned than the AW pics and well worth £80 for 30 minutes that I paid as I certainly spent more on dinner & drinks with a young lady & gone home with unemptied balls on to many occasions so I like a dead cert nowadays.

Offline Cash drawers

No owo? No English? £80 half hour in Yarmouth, hardly great value i say, each to their own.
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Baldy

So I'm assuming no one has actually Fucked her arse
/