Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi to my fellow East Anglian Punters  (Read 1574 times)

Offline Bogof60

Hi All
New to this site but not new to punting.
I normally punt in the North Essex South Suffolk around Ipswich and Colchester  and I hope to add a few reviews over the next few days.
I have added my first review and am awaiting approval.
Found the site to be very informative since I discovered it
Hope to contribute a bit to this very interesting site.

Ta
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steve57

Welcome to the site (even if you are from around Ipswich). I suppose we let anyone in these days.

Good first review, hope to see more from you. If you haven't found it already, check out UKE. It's run by the same guy who runs UKP.

Jas1975

Hi and look forward to some reviews.  Hopefully you've seen some of those girls who others have not.

Shynuthorny69

Welcome to the site (even if you are from around Ipswich). I suppose we let anyone in these days.

Good first review, hope to see more from you. If you haven't found it already, check out UKE. It's run by the same guy who runs UKP.

I'm from Ipswich I'll have you know lol

Offline oohermrs

Bogof60 - I'm slightly further south of you but we're a bit light on reviewers in this general area, so you're most welcome.  Your contribution and reviews will be greatly appreciated by me if no one else!

Just read your first review and it looked good to me.  From a personal point of view, I'm a bit oral aficionado so if you do find a SP that provides particularly good owo & cim, I'd love to know.  A lot of SPs advertise both but don't do it in practice.

Thanks

oohermrs

Offline Bogof60

Hi Oohermrs,

One I have seen a couple of times who can really suck cock and CIM is.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She visits Colchester on a semi regular basis.
Good price too.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oohermrs

Yes, know her well - I'm one of her regulars.  I've also done a review.

Thanks

vt

Welcome, the more the merrier!  :hi:

E Anglia isn't quite the punting desert it once was, quite a few good options about!  :)

If you've found some more, add them into the mix!  :thumbsup:

Offline fatboy

Yes, welcome dear boy as reviewers in the Colchester/Ipswich area have diminished recently.
Where have they gone ?
Cheers, FB.  :hi:

Offline thaislave

Theres nothing to review is the main problem 😢