Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sawasdee therapy,watford  (Read 7845 times)

Offline magic tongue

Seen ad for above in paper just wondering if anyone has been, they advertise as sawasdee therapy head to toe thai massage at 76 queens road, Watford, wd17 2la. Am thinking of visiting soon but wondering if worthwhile not. :dash:   

Offline dick turpin45

Seen the shop and heard they will offer HE................Let us know

Offline magic tongue

Looking at their website it does seem legit, so if no one knows otherwise, will go elsewhere. :thumbsdown: 

Offline Billy no mates

There is a new place opened up around 5 minutes walk from there, that looks like it might be a little more what your looking for, although I have yet to visit myself.

(Message me if you want the details, not sure if forum rules allow to put exact address or not)

Offline magic tongue

If address not allowed the name and could hopefully find it, would be appreciated.

Offline Billy no mates

If address not allowed the name and could hopefully find it, would be appreciated.

I will check next time I am passing, not sure of the name. I doubt it hurts to say its on St Albans road seeing as thats a very long road (if that helps).

Offline Daaz324

Yes you should visit, very good there

Offline magic tongue

Not impressed, phoned and booked an appointment but shop locked up ,no answer, called after given excuses, so will probably not try again. In a very open position, parking not good either with attendants around, so will go elsewhere. Very disappointed.

Offline Fredbone

Straight massage no extras offered and would not have taken, as lady not my type.  But good massage for £40.

Offline MFClanderson

HE offered by most of them

Not a rip off but HE and a little boob is as far as it can go

Offline Tricky59

Went there for a genuine massage and ended up with HE being offered for another £20. This was a personal offer from the girl and is done on the quiet and not through the owner. Discretion is required 

Offline Fredbone

Offline Tricky59

Young, slim and petite but there is more than one working there.

Offline yogibear76

Ive been here twice for a 'just a massage' after a referal on ukp.  I saw Pim and Alice who are both very strong and will get out all your nots. This is the first Ive heard of a HJ...  Im seeing Pim in about half and hour so Ill try and make it more obvious. Maybe leave a few 20s out and see what that gets me...

Offline yogibear76

Not a good start..  Got a call 5 mins before saying that Pims previous client was late and that another therapist was gonna do the first half hour and Pim would do the last.  Hopefully to finish me off if you know what i mean.  I got there and,  well a troll,  all be it a nice troll said she was gonna do the first half... Im not expecting Pim to turn up to be honest but we will see... 

Offline Daaz324

If it's nina then she is as straight as it comes so won't get anything!

Offline Tricky59

When I was there I had Salah who gave me a fantastic massage, well worth the £40/ I wasn't expecting anything else but the John Thomas couldn't keep himself to himself leading to the 'private offer' to do something to ease my tension, thought I'd exploded and all just for £20 extra but this is on the quiet and its a personal extra service by the girl. Forget leaving £20 on the side just get your manhood to stand to attention and I'm sure an offer will come your way.

Offline chinafan

I've had a one hour massage from one of the girls here. She's small, light frame, kinda cute, I'd put her mid-to-late 30s, but she looks good for it.

I'm fairly experienced with Thai/Chinese massage places, I've never NOT had a HE. The girls make most of their money from the "tips".

She was a bit too chatty at the start, but once she moved onto my legs it was clear more was on offer; loads of CC swipes.

Guys - you need to react to this, or any seemingly insignificant "straying" to your family jewels. Arch your bum up, open your legs more, etc etc. When I did react, she asked if I was ok, I laughed and replied in the affirmative.

Long story short, negotiated £70 for HE, but she let me strip her off (ie. she stood back and let me slip her clothes off, which was a nice touch), full access to all areas, so to speak. PM me for more details on what she's like physically etc.

All in all, £115 may seem a lot for a HE massage, but it was a great massage, and a very intense, mutually naked/masturbation ending. She even gave me her number and suggested we Whatsapp! I let her put it in my phone, but deleted it when I left.

Offline Tricky59

That is incredibly expensive for a HE no wonder she wanted further contact. Yes react and negotiate... £20 top for HE.

Offline Sattob

Is possible to work out a list of the girls, and which do more, and which don't? Also, for a proper massage (with or without extra) which are best? Thanks guys.

Offline Daaz324

They are all very good for a proper massage!

Offline Sattob

Pim, Amy and Nina. They are all very good for a proper massage
Thanks! Do any of this triumvirate allow extras?

Offline Daaz324

i guess it's hard to know what specific extras they offer as could vary! Nina has never offered me any extras and does a proper massage. Well by proper I mean pulls you about and stretches your body!

Offline chinafan

Thanks! Do any of this triumvirate allow extras?

Yes, PM me for details (per my post above).

keel

I often visit here, great place I have had many massages here and certainly rate Amy very highly, personally Tim is a bit hit and miss. I have also seen Joy who is very good to.

Offline Daaz324

Amy is very good :) did you get anything from joy?

keel

Amy is very good :) did you get anything from joy?

Yes Indeed excellent but feel most comfortable with Amy she knows how to conduct herself well and a very nice person. Pim has a nice body not so keen on the face but she is also a bit greedier which can be a turn off.

Offline Daaz324

Yes totally agree! How much have you got from Amy

keel

Yes totally agree! How much have you got from Amy

Just the usual, did you get any more?.

I have to not been there for a while now feeling the urge to visit again.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 07:50:14 pm by keel »

Online Chorley

I'm in that location at least once a week. But nearly £120 for a massage and a habdjob! :scare:

Offline Daaz324

Just get a massage then handjob.. £20 extra on top of the 45