Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Premier Inn Access  (Read 1688 times)

dude86

Haven't stayed at a Premier Inn so I'm wondering what they're like for access? Do you need a card to get through to the rooms or can you just walk through reception? I've seen some Travelodges that adopt either approach. Obviously it's easier not to have to wait for the WG to come and let you in!

littlefeet

How funny because I'm in town today only at that's the place I'm staying at. Except I was hoping to go OUT and find something nearby. Yes, you need a key card to gain access to the rooms.

Offline jakes

Haven't stayed at a Premier Inn so I'm wondering what they're like for access? Do you need a card to get through to the rooms or can you just walk through reception? I've seen some Travelodges that adopt either approach. Obviously it's easier not to have to wait for the WG to come and let you in!

Usually need a card

Offline albert56

Yeah, I've had a number of punts at Premier Inn's and they have all have had controlled access to the rooms. It hasn't been a problem just need to arrange something with the girl...

Offline Analist

If it's a busy Premier Inn, you can time it and go through at the same time as another guest. Otherwise, it's the WGs responsibility to figure out access.
The problem for them is staying off reception's radar if they're meeting a series of men for short times. One wg would wave discreetly from behind the partition and open it without being seen. Another had actually worked out a deal with reception and they just let me in.
Unpredictable, that's why wgs usually choose more discreet hotels.

Offline Pezzag

Some areas you need a card to even access the lifts/room areas.

Offline dwaynepaine

Depends on how recently its been upgraded - those that have been in the last couple of years generally use keycards. It can also depend on where the "bar" is located as to whether you need to pass reception coming from getting something to eat/drink.

Offline loverofbootsandheels

I've done outcalls from the Premier Inn and have had to meet the girls in reception.

Offline Woodcutter

Some Premier Inns have a pub/restaurant attached, not the ones with separate buildings but the ones where the hotel & pub are physically attached.
It's worth spending an hour going to them a few days or a week before you punt for a quick  drink to see if you can wander into the hotel from the bar area, & see how easy it is.
You won't get stopped but if you do just say you were looking for the toilet.
If the hotel is a seperate building forget it the girl will have to walk past reception & probably need a keycard too.

Al Reet

All the Prem Inns I’ve used have had keycards, some are more discreet than others, depends on the layout. Some in Liverpool for example have the reception on an upper floor, so if your room is above or below that you don’t go past reception again at all.

Some also have check in machines so you don’t have to deal directly with a receptionist. Be aware if you book a room for two guests you’ll likely be asked for the name of the second guest so have a blag name ready - I was asked on my last couple of visits anyway.

Offline DastardlyDick

It depends on how busy the place is really - last time I did an outcall I  met the girl outside and we just casually walked through to my room with no questions asked.

Offline sfe192

I've used a few premier inns around London for outcalls. They all seem to need a key card to get in (more and more hotels do these days) - I get the girl to let me know when she's arriving and I meet her somewhere outside. We just walk in chatting together, and noone takes any notice.

One girl commented that the arrangement makes her feel safer than just arriving at a room, as we'll probably have been recorded on CCTV together...

Offline Malvolio

The city centre ones all tend to need a key card to get to the rooms.  The ones near an A-road you might get away with just wandering in.

I'm sure the WG will have worked out a plan to get you to her room - don't worry about it too much.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Some Premier Inns have a pub/restaurant attached, not the ones with separate buildings but the ones where the hotel & pub are physically attached.
It's worth spending an hour going to them a few days or a week before you punt for a quick  drink to see if you can wander into the hotel from the bar area, & see how easy it is.
You won't get stopped but if you do just say you were looking for the toilet.
If the hotel is a seperate building forget it the girl will have to walk past reception & probably need a keycard too.

Nah... not my job to be performing some sort of reccy beforehand. If she's been daft enough to work from a keycard access hotel it's up to her to advise her clients how to discretely enter hotel and get to room, presumably with an onus on her to meet/fetch you from lobby. No way would I entertain pissfarting about casing the joint in advance.

Offline Knicks

For an outcall I don't see there being much of a problem. Just meet outside and walk her in. It's a one off.

Not too keen on incalls where I have to jump through hoops though.

Offline Monis78

More and more are needed the key cards to use lifts or gets you into certain areas.
I organised to have a quick drink together at the bar, which saved all the faffing about.

Offline MBZ27

yep all the ones ive used have needed key card acess.

Offline headlessChicken

I once asked a girl to text me when she’s outside and I’d come down and get her did she listen? nope she sat her arse down in reception which was tiny I could literally spit from one side to the other and had a manned counter so I had his judgemental eyes watching me that was a fun experience.

Offline myhobby

Generally city centre ones have card access to lifts etc. and ones out of town may not or at least not active until after reception closes at say 9 or 10 pm. Same thing exists in some other hotels.  Talk to lady in advance - no problems

Offline walrus70

I’ve stayed in dozens as it’s what my company use all the time. Always keycard entry to the room areas and lifts.

Shame really as my fantasy is an outcall with the girl knocking the room door and walking in etc! Bit like the website “tonight’s girlfriend”

Anyone been to the old Trafford one?