Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for rimming  (Read 4102 times)

Offline Kerosene

Giving some thought to the next punt and my bucket list - think next up for me is being rimmed.

Have checked my hotlist and I find for Birmingham:

Miss Paris Lamour External Link/Members Only
Sandy Hot External Link/Members Only
Jenny.1 External Link/Members Only
Vivica Aston External Link/Members Only

Which is my order of preference based on the reviews I've read - any rimming-specific comments for any of these, or is there anyone I've overlooked?

I also have Devon Breeze External Link/Members Only in mind too, though she's not always around here.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 11:49:40 am by Kerosene »

Offline georgydog

I've seen sandy and jenny I'm not sure but I don't think rimming would be an option with them sandy offers anal but refused me but both are very good great gfe imho

Offline Stapler

Giving some thought to the next punt and my bucket list - think next up for me is being rimmed.

Which is my order of preference based on the reviews I've read - any rimming-specific comments for any of these, or is there anyone I've overlooked?

I also have Devon Breeze External Link/Members Only in mind too, though she's not always around here.

Cheers.

I can recommend someone if you promise to DFK her after!  :vomit:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

getonit

Both paris and vivica have given me rimming ( extra's as advertised) but both seem to be away at the moment.  Girls who advertise rimming giving ' should' and it always helps if you are shaved and freshly showered!

Offline dboy74

I can definitely vouch for Paris Lamour's rimming ability  :thumbsup:

Offline Brumbrum

Sandy gave me rimming which was good but I would recommend Thai kimmie as well as she goes for it! Search for her profile on here

abp990121

I've seen Jenny 1 and she's sucked my balls BUT doesn't rim, and I'd love too do her.

If you do find a WG who does it well, let me know.

Offline Bumbuttass

I would recommend Thai kimmie as well as she goes for it! Search for her profile on here

I would 100% agree with that, she really does go for it! Gave my backside a right good seeing to

Offline Kerosene

Sandy gave me rimming which was good but I would recommend Thai kimmie as well as she goes for it! Search for her profile on here

Thanks for the tip. Added to my HL.

tilt8890

Cheers.

Blond-Natalii gives deep rimming, she'll burry her tongue in your arse, doesn't charge any extra & said to be her favourite.. Pretty fit girl too with a pair of lovely tits.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Memphis87

[/iBlond-Natalii gives deep rimming, she'll burry her tongue in your arse, doesn't charge any extra & said to be her favourite.. Pretty fit girl too with a pair of lovely tits.

Can you describe her please, I'm sure I've read before that she is bigger than her pics, so can you describe her appearance for us

Dodo

And the suggestion is??????

Do a search with her AW number......simples

Offline Memphis87

Thanks for the suggestion but I've already tried that and there isn't any feedback about her appearance or service for that matter.

Offline Talbear

I can vouch for Neve...

Excellent rimming given and a really dirty girl..!!

tilt8890

[/iBlond-Natalii gives deep rimming, she'll burry her tongue in your arse, doesn't charge any extra & said to be her favourite.. Pretty fit girl too with a pair of lovely tits.

Can you describe her please, I'm sure I've read before that she is bigger than her pics, so can you describe her appearance for us

Yes a bit bigger than her pics, but in a good way, a curvy woman, i'm sure you'll like her.. let us know after your punt.. :yahoo:

Offline Memphis87

I would comment when I see her however I'm seeing both pola and Michelle independent on Friday as a birthday treat! I'll let you know how that goes, I got pola first for one hour then MI for one hour ;)

Dodo

Fuck me Memphis.......that will be some Friday  :wacko:

Make sure we a get a full comparison review pleeeeeeeease
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:31:08 pm by Dodo »

Offline fredhiggins

I can vouch for Neve...

Excellent rimming given and a really dirty girl..!!

link?

Offline Stapler

You couldn't afford her!  :sarcastic:

..S...

Offline Spunkhead

Any update whos good for rimming in the Midlands?

Offline mrdiamond77

Busty Annita

Agree.  She gave me the best rimjob I have had so far.  Good punt all round too, and she's quite a character.

Offline curry

Agree.  She gave me the best rimjob I have had so far.  Good punt all round too, and she's quite a character.

Link?

Offline r1965h

I can recommend Neve in Walsall too.

Offline Rangers54

Dover, Kent is a bit outside our region, I love a good rimming but 9 hour round trip is a bit much

Offline Stapler

Dover, Kent is a bit outside our region, I love a good rimming but 9 hour round trip is a bit much

:lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

She appears to put her profile in another region when she is not working.  PG selling I guess.  She is based in Coventry mainly I believe.  I saw her last year in Bristol.

Offline Spunkhead

Thanks

Lisa doesnt work weekends which I need and Neve is £££££