Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual massage with extras near The Belfry  (Read 3804 times)

Offline Longinthetooth

Hi guys, I'm playing golf at the Belfry the weekend, can anyone recommend a nice sensual massage
with extras in the area. I visited an mature indian lady a couple of years ago who was close by,
but I can't get a booking this time, I wonder if you can help.

Offline happyending

Who is the mature Indian lady you tried to contact?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Was this the Indian woman you referred to. I think she is fairly close to the Belfry (Tamworth are I believe) She advertises a naturist massage in the H&E magazine. I would be interested to know what services she offered if it is. I have quite fancied a trip down there for a while but some info would be good.
External Link/Members Only
Same Tel number External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 02:27:53 pm by Thecunninglinguist »

Offline Samjos

Been calling for a few weeks now and no answer from Nisha

Offline bonham

I'm pretty sure she was the one who worked in clover spa naturist spa in Birmingham had a hour massage there both naked but no HR maybe because it was in the spa so don't know if you would get it at her place think her pics is still on there site used same name when she worked there
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 09:53:38 pm by bonham »

Offline Longinthetooth

Yes cunninglinguist, that's the lady.Booked an hour naturist and that's pretty much what I got.
From memory beautiful detached house about 10- 15 minutes from the Belfry.I think I phoned
a few days before to find out the details then on the day kept ringing a few times before she got back to me, then it was a mad dash to get there and back before my tee time.
Nice Indian lady,well educated and she enjoyed her job / hobby. Typical naturist massage both naked
plenty of teasing and when I turned over I was allowed  to touch her breast ,But I can't remember if she let me play with her fanny.I know she wouldn't let me go down on her. Very pleasant hour. Shame I can't get a booking for this Saturday. Not sure how much it was probably 60 or 80 for the hour.

Offline Longinthetooth

Just to add I've been ringing all this week but no answer.If anyone has any other options for Saturday ippreciate it, thanks.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Thanks for the update. Might make the trip sometime

Offline TTFan

Her name is Nisha (the one in Tamworth).  She's a bit chubby but has a lovely chatty personality. Decent massage with HR.  She will let you massage her as well but she keeps her legs closed  :(
Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac