Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coventry girl - Elite_English_Sophia  (Read 932 times)

davro1975

Has anyone met this girl:

Elite_English_Sophia

She has a profile on AW and looks smoking hot.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP, Davro.

It's good practice to post the AW link of the profile you are referring to, so that members know whom you are referring to, and therefore can make comments in the thread.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

EDIT
If you look under my post, she has x2 reviews on here. x1 Positive and x1 Neutral.

Worth reading them up.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 03:37:43 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Also, your query should have been posted in the West Mids section, which covers the Coventry area.

Will arrange for the thread to be moved there.

davro1975

Cheers - new to this site so learning the ropes.  Was gonna put up a link but it was so long it didn't look right so deleted it before posting, it was about 10 lines long?!

Cheers for the tips, I'll get the hang of it and make sure I start putting up links etc!

Ludwig

Cheers - new to this site so learning the ropes.  Was gonna put up a link but it was so long it didn't look right so deleted it before posting, it was about 10 lines long?!

Cheers for the tips, I'll get the hang of it and make sure I start putting up links etc!

Scroll to the bottom of each AW profile page and you'll see two shorter links  - copy and paste / use these links, especially the numerical one :

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

davro1975