Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking Advice for Upcoming Threesome  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Hello UKPutning Community,

I hope you're all doing well. I have an interesting situation coming up this Friday, and I could use some guidance from those with more experience. I'll be meeting two people at the same time, and I want to ensure that the experience goes smoothly and is enjoyable for everyone involved. I've not experienced this before.

Here's a bit of context: I've met both woman individual but never together before but they have said they are up for a MFF meeting. I've booked them both for 4hours and it's an outcall to my private residence. I'm a little nervous about it.  I usually struggle to climax in a 3 hour booking and was hoping two woman would do the trick!

My primary concerns are:

Balancing Attention: I want to make sure that neither person feels neglected or overshadowed during our meeting. How can I ensure I give equal attention to both individuals?

Conversation Flow: I'm worried that the conversation might become awkward or disjointed. Are there any tips for maintaining a natural flow in the conversation when there are multiple participants?

Activities or Icebreakers: Should I incorporate any activities or icebreakers to make the meeting more engaging and fun? If so, do you have any recommendations?

Location and Setting: We'll be meeting at private residence, and I want to create a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Any suggestions for the setting and ambience?

Timing: How should I manage the timing to ensure that no one feels rushed, and the meeting doesn't drag on longer than necessary?

Intimacy: What are the best positions to try in threesome for a beginner?

I would greatly appreciate any advice, tips, or experiences you can share. If you've been in a similar situation before or have insights to offer, please share your wisdom. I'm open to all suggestions and eager to learn from your collective knowledge.

Thank you in advance for your help. I'll make sure to follow up after the meeting to share how it went.

Looking forward to your responses and guidance

Online jamiekinkxxx

The dynamic is key and although you have 'played' with both they will not have met. Do you think they will get on? They will be, I am sure, professional but having two girls that know each other and advertise as duo bookings would ensure a better dynamic and certainly alleviate most of your concerns. Are you after interaction between them, if so are they genuinely bi?

Offline RandomGuy99

My suggestions are:

- Don't over think or over plan it. Let it flow naturally

- If both Fs are SPs and have done MFF bookings before they will know what is expected and will likely work together to ensure you're happy with the booking

- The two SPs may want to get to know one another while you watch or you may want to get to know them both at the same time.

- Don't worry about paying each of them attention. They should be the ones wanting to keep you engaged with both of them, so let them do their thing.

- Worry less and enjoy more.

Alternatively you could start with a quick game of pass the parcel and see what happens.

I'd go with starting in the lounge, take coats and offer them a drink (tea, coffee or wine), have a bit of a chat and see where it goes. Maybe the 3 of you can be on the sofa with you in the middle or you on an armchair with the two SPs on the sofa and let them get to know each other and then head to the bedroom or maybe just shag in the lounge. Have a bedroom prepared and the lounge prepared, so you can use either.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 11:38:57 am by RandomGuy99 »

Online jamiekinkxxx

But in answer to your specific questions:

- Conversation Flow: I'm worried that the conversation might become awkward or disjointed. Are there any tips for maintaining a natural flow in the conversation when there are multiple participants? as mentioned above this will be teh first time they have met so who knows how they will get on, but they should be professional and I would not worry too much, but as the host, as you would if you were hosting a civvi party it is you who may need to lead the conversation at times to minimise those horrible silences

- Location and Setting: We'll be meeting at private residence, and I want to create a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Any suggestions for the setting and ambience? Drinks, good music, candles, again just treat it like you were hosting a small intimate party with friends

- Timing: How should I manage the timing to ensure that no one feels rushed, and the meeting doesn't drag on longer than necessary? let things progress naturally, you have more than enough time for a good bit of social intercation at the start which is especially true given they have not met before

Don't try and overthink it. They should be making you feel like a king!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 11:27:42 am by jamiekinkxxx »

The dynamic is key and although you have 'played' with both they will not have met. Do you think they will get on? They will be, I am sure, professional but having two girls that know each other and advertise as duo bookings would ensure a better dynamic and certainly alleviate most of your concerns. Are you after interaction between them, if so are they genuinely bi?

I've found that V initially comes across as somewhat reserved, but once the conversation gains momentum, she becomes incredibly affectionate and sensual (Reviews on here have suggested the same). Similarly, with M, it took a bit of time for her to become intimate, but when she did, the experience was truly remarkable.

I want to emphasise that I have no preference when it comes to their interactions with each other; my main concern is that I might need to guide the encounter, and I don't have much experience in managing such situations. Therefore, I'm looking for suggestions to ensure this meeting is enjoyable and comfortable for everyone involved.

My specific questions is: How can I ensure a smooth transition from initial greetings to a more intimate atmosphere with both V and M? Do you have any advice on directing the encounter without making anyone uncomfortable?

I sincerely appreciate any advice, experiences, or insights you can share. Your input would be invaluable in preparing for this upcoming encounter. I'm looking forward to your responses, and I'll certainly follow up afterward to share how it all went.

V: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=2069
M: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=30058

Offline RandomGuy99

I would start off with a drink and a chat sitting to get everyone relaxed and then maybe a bit of snogging of each and then go from there. Hopefully each SP will respond and maybe they'll kiss each other and warm up to the booking. Perhaps they'll remove each other's clothing. I wouldn't nditedt it too much. Just let it flow and see how it goes. If it's going slow then one of the SPs will probably take the initiative and move things along.

Have the SPs said they're into women so they are happy playing with each other?

If so then it should progress into a mutual snog and shag fest.  You might want to rest at some point so let them play while you watch or one of them might want to rest and watch while you play with the other.

From review it seems like these scenarios work:

- both SPs kissing
- both SPs giving you oral
- one SP on your face and one sucking and then swap over
- one SP licking the other SP while you take the one licking in doggy and then switch
- you doing missionary with one SP while the other encourages you

All sorts of combos are possible. It really depends what they are comfortable with.

But again go with the flow.

They both look good and similar in size so they should work well together.

There may be certain things you want to achieve from the booking and if you do then I'm assuming you've already mentioned these to each SP, so they know what to expect. They can then do their bit to make those things happen.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 12:06:09 pm by RandomGuy99 »

But in answer to your specific questions:

- Conversation Flow: I'm worried that the conversation might become awkward or disjointed. Are there any tips for maintaining a natural flow in the conversation when there are multiple participants? as mentioned above this will be teh first time they have met so who knows how they will get on, but they should be professional and I would not worry too much, but as the host, as you would if you were hosting a civvi party it is you who may need to lead the conversation at times to minimise those horrible silences

- Location and Setting: We'll be meeting at private residence, and I want to create a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Any suggestions for the setting and ambience? Drinks, good music, candles, again just treat it like you were hosting a small intimate party with friends

- Timing: How should I manage the timing to ensure that no one feels rushed, and the meeting doesn't drag on longer than necessary? let things progress naturally, you have more than enough time for a good bit of social intercation at the start which is especially true given they have not met before

Don't try and overthink it. They should be making you feel like a king!

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. I appreciate your reassuring words and practical tips.

I'm struggling not to over think this as I might not get another punting chance like this again.

I would start off with a drink and a chat sitting to get everyone relaxed and then maybe a bit of snogging of each and then go from there. Hopefully each SP will respond and maybe they'll kiss each other and warm up to the booking. Perhaps they'll remove each other's clothing. I wouldn't nditedt it too much. Just let it flow and see how it goes. If it's going slow then one of the SPs will probably take the initiative and move things along.

Have the SPs said they're into women so they are happy playing with each other?

If so then it should progress into a mutual snog and shag fest.  You might want to rest at some point so let them play while you watch or one of them might want to rest and watch whole you play with the other.

From review it seems like these scenarios work:

- both SPs kissing
- both SPs giving you oral
- one SP on your face and one sucking and then swap over
- one SP licking the other SP while you take the one licking in doggy and then switch
- you doing missionary with one SP while the other encourages you

All sorts of combos are possible. It really depends what they are comfortable with.

But again go with the flow.

They both look good and similar in size so they should work well together.

I've noticed that V has posted some videos of herself with other girls, and M has mentioned that she is bisexual. From my previous experiences with M, I can confidently say that she has a sensual side that I appreciate.

To set the mood for the evening, I'm planning to get some nice wine, which I believe will add a touch of elegance to our time together.

I wanted to seek your input on whether it's normal or appropriate to express my preference from the beginning, indicating that I would like V and M to take the lead during our session.

Offline RandomGuy99

I've noticed that V has posted some videos of herself with other girls, and M has mentioned that she is bisexual. From my previous experiences with M, I can confidently say that she has a sensual side that I appreciate.

To set the mood for the evening, I'm planning to get some nice wine, which I believe will add a touch of elegance to our time together.

I wanted to seek your input on whether it's normal or appropriate to express my preference from the beginning, indicating that I would like V and M to take the lead during our session.
Have you told each SP what is expected, so they both know you want them to take the lead?

It sounds like they are both experienced so they'll ensure you get the experience you want and ideally you decide to book them both again.

I wouldn't worry too much about conversation. You could start with the standard about travelling to you and how they both look good and compliment their appearance.  They may compliment each other and give each other a kiss and grope and that might get the ball rolling. They look fairly similar so you clearly have a look you like.

Suggestive conversation topics about do they like the look of each other, previous FF experiences they've had, what they like about sex with women, maybe things they don't like so everyone is aware and can avoid, what they each like sexually, you could share some bits you've figured out like one might be good at kissing or one might love her clit sucked....

Looks like an expensive 4 hrs, but should be fun. I look forward to reading the review.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 12:19:02 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Have you told each SP what is expected, so they both know you want them to take the lead?

It sounds like they are both experienced so they'll ensure you get the experience you want and ideally you decide to book them both again.

Looks like an expensive 4 hrs.

I've been considering how to make the most of the experience. I haven't explicitly communicated my desire for them to take the lead, and I'm thinking about whether I should be more direct in expressing this preference. The reason behind this is that these moments often pass by quite swiftly, and I want to ensure that I can maximise my pleasure by preparing in advance.

With that in mind, I wanted to ask the community about the average or normal timeframe for transitioning from initial greetings to a more intimate phase. I understand that each situation is unique, but it would be helpful to have a general idea to plan accordingly.

Offline RandomGuy99

I've been considering how to make the most of the experience. I haven't explicitly communicated my desire for them to take the lead, and I'm thinking about whether I should be more direct in expressing this preference. The reason behind this is that these moments often pass by quite swiftly, and I want to ensure that I can maximise my pleasure by preparing in advance.

With that in mind, I wanted to ask the community about the average or normal timeframe for transitioning from initial greetings to a more intimate phase. I understand that each situation is unique, but it would be helpful to have a general idea to plan accordingly.
I'd allow a max of 15 minutes for relaxing into your place and then moving on. I imagine it will move faster than that.

I would do a bit of expectation setting with both including that you're looking for them to take the lead. They probably both know this about you, but best to set clear expectations and whether you want them to interact with each other too.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
We encourage members to use the search function before posting questions, had you done so you would have found - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=364254.0 last posted on in March this year and answers most of your questions.

We encourage members to use the search function before posting questions, had you done so you would have found - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=364254.0 last posted on in March this year and answers most of your questions.

My search attempt for "threesome" returned reviews. Thanks for sharing this.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
My search attempt for "threesome" returned reviews. Thanks for sharing this.
Perhaps if you'd searched for what you actually want which is advice.   :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online jesse4585

This recent 'duo' thread may also be useful for you: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383579.0

To give some advise based on your specifics:  As you've suggested they both might be a little reserved until they're warmed up, taking some extra time to have a welcoming and cosy environment might be nice. The last time I had a lass visit for a 3 hour outcall at my gaff, I had the place lit up with candles (including one scented candle.) And as well as wine I had some snacks laid out, including a selection of fine cheese, posh crisps & some chocolates in case she had a sweet tooth. It was all very appreciated.

To save them the challenge of taking the lede right from the start, maybe begin the evening with a nice game of strip poker.  If they dont know each other and may be a little bisexual, it might even be titillating for them.  If you tell them in advance you'd like them to take the lede after the game, that might give them some time to come up with idea's of what to do with you and with each other.

Just an ideas - you might think of a much better idea based on things you have in your house or activities you like to do.

Offline RandomGuy99

I think if I was an SP and turned up at a MFF booking and someone suggested playing strip poker I would feel a bit odd. I'd think you didn't book me for my card playing ability. 

I think a bit of chat and admiring each other might help them relax and get to know each other better. Definitely a bit of prebooking expectation setting though.

Perhaps if you'd searched for what you actually want which is advice.   :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

perhaps indeed!  :lol:

This recent 'duo' thread may also be useful for you: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383579.0

To give some advise based on your specifics:  As you've suggested they both might be a little reserved until they're warmed up, taking some extra time to have a welcoming and cosy environment might be nice. The last time I had a lass visit for a 3 hour outcall at my gaff, I had the place lit up with candles (including one scented candle.) And as well as wine I had some snacks laid out, including a selection of fine cheese, posh crisps & some chocolates in case she had a sweet tooth. It was all very appreciated.

To save them the challenge of taking the lede right from the start, maybe begin the evening with a nice game of strip poker.  If they dont know each other and may be a little bisexual, it might even be titillating for them.  If you tell them in advance you'd like them to take the lede after the game, that might give them some time to come up with idea's of what to do with you and with each other.

Just an ideas - you might think of a much better idea based on things you have in your house or activities you like to do.

I appreciate the notion of creating a romantic atmosphere. To set the stage, I plan to procure some scented candles and high-quality massage oils. After the initial exchange of pleasantries over drinks, I'll kindly inquire about their preferences, with the hope that this will naturally guide us to the bedroom for a more intimate experience.

I don't believe strip poker would be an ideal choice for our evening, as it can be time-consuming and potentially awkward if they end up winning and I'm the one left without clothes. It's important to me that we both enjoy the experience without any uncomfortable moments.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
perhaps indeed!  :lol:
I don't know if you have seen the welcome message we have for new members, a lot of it is common sense, particularly the bits about having a look around the site to see how it works and not jumping straight in with questions.

Welcome to UKP!
Here are a few helpful tips to make your stay here more comfortable
Please take a few minutes to have a look around the site to get a feel of how it works and to read the site rules

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

We are a sharing community, and the forum needs reviews to thrive.
Try and make your first post a review.
To post a review, choose either the escorting or massage section, select the area, e.g. London, and click on the 'New Review' button in the top right corner.

External Link/Members Only

Don't jump in and ask for information without using the search bar at the top of the page; the most common questions have already been asked; failing that, you can make a post in the discussion section, and another member will be able to help.

Admin and the mods are here to keep order; you can also report a particular post to them if you think any site rules have been broken. ............

Happy punting!!!

Offline akauya

Hey Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E, I have no better advice than the one given to you above; so I hope all goes well in your first threesome.

What's nagging me though, is whether you confused 'username' with 'password' when you registered to UKP  :D :D :D

Sorry to derail the thread  :hi:

Hey Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E, I have no better advice than the one given to you above; so I hope all goes well in your first threesome.

What's nagging me though, is whether you confused 'username' with 'password' when you registered to UKP  :D :D :D

Sorry to derail the thread  :hi:

haha  :D

I understand how it might come across. In an effort to maintain anonymity, I opted for a randomly generated username. Interestingly, despite being a long-time lurker, I'm now enthusiastic about crafting my inaugural review. I've avidly consumed countless reviews within this community, and it has significantly enhanced my overall experience, making it easier and safer.

Offline RandomGuy99

haha  :D

I understand how it might come across. In an effort to maintain anonymity, I opted for a randomly generated username. Interestingly, despite being a long-time lurker, I'm now enthusiastic about crafting my inaugural review. I've avidly consumed countless reviews within this community, and it has significantly enhanced my overall experience, making it easier and safer.
Bear in mind that many SPs are on here, so may be reading what you are writing.

Online Doc Holliday

His password is probably 'password'  :D

There is good advice being given here, but I cannot help feeling a good session has the potential to be ruined by being grossly over choreographed?

My best ever punting threesome was a parlour walk in. I had seen both the ladies individually a couple of times, but I had no idea who was working when I arrived. They were both free so just went for it.

EDIT may be worth asking Head1 for a name change. Not routinely agreed to as in the rules, but you do perhaps have a valid case?  :D
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 03:48:17 pm by Doc Holliday »

Offline Colston36

I would certainly ask them what they each like. One dominant and the other submissive is good, unless you're submissive in which case two dommes is better. I would certainly find out as much as you can in advance.

Offline Jeffe

My 2 cents is that there are 2 types of duo bookings. One where you are the centre of attention and the girls focus on you rather than interact or one where you want them to interact. Be clear on your preference and communicate it to set the right expectations.

Both are great btw so no wrong or right answer. As others have said have a rough plan but don’t overthink it and make sure you enjoy it in the moment.

Offline cunnyhunt

The OP’s replies sound like an AI chat.

Offline contentguy

Interesting observation, this AI detector agrees with you External Link/Members Only

The detector indicates his posts are AI content generated with the exception of the beginning of the first post.

This one also flags quite a bit of his text as AI External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 03:29:55 pm by contentguy »

Offline blackburnian

That was exactly my thought

Bb

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E if you have anything to add just post it as a reply, we aren't here to edit your original post.

Offline pythondan

I think jesse's strip poker idea sounds great fun and, if you are worried about losing, learn to cheat! - I don't think either girl would worry too much about that.

Such games can continue beyond the naked stage with the winner of the hand getting to choose a forfeit for the loser - e.g. you win and M loses so you could get her to snog V, finger herself, do a handstand or whatever. Time limiting these forfeits to say 30 seconds brings the focus back to the game. If I had the sort of money for punting that you have for this meeting I would get three of my favourite girls to do a schoolgirl detention roleplay where we play strip poker, do lots of forfeits then end up fucking and sucking each other to exhaustion. The more I think about it the more sense it makes - who needs a new car, a holiday or food anyway?

Back on topic - doing a four hour booking seems a bit crazy. It will be hard for two girls who have not met to keep performing to your expectations for so long. What if you cum after 90 minutes? - you sound like a one pop guy - would that ruin things for you?

The first threesome I had I booked 30 minutes but came after about 15 as the verbal encouragement I was getting from one girl to fuck the other was just too much  :lol:

Having given this non too helpful advice I wish you well and hope that the meeting lives up to your expectations  :hi:

Offline RandomGuy99

Back on topic - doing a four hour booking seems a bit crazy. It will be hard for two girls who have not met to keep performing to your expectations for so long. What if you cum after 90 minutes? - you sound like a one pop guy - would that ruin things for you?
Or if you're like me you'll end playing cards with them for 3 hrs 59 mins and 30 seconds and I'd keep losing and be sitting there naked while the SPs are fully clothed.

I'd have tried a 1 hr but the OP says he needs 4.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2023, 12:08:02 am by RandomGuy99 »

Offline pythondan

The punt was due on Friday - how did it go?

Hopefully great and you are recovering before submitting a detailed review!

Online Ipunter

My last 3 some FFM consisted of me laying back and letting them do their magic  :crazy: