Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: See an old fave before she retires?  (Read 1349 times)

Offline wristjob

A former fave is retiring this week (seems legit, she was talking about it and a new career a while back). I've stopped seeing her and possibly wouldn't see her again - but feel like going for 1 last go because she's retiring, because I won't be able to again. Good idea or bad idea?

SirFrank

If she's a top punt I'd go back for one 'last' punt. As we all know most WGs make more comebacks than sugar ray Leonard so I'm sure she'll be back soon. That said if she's a good girl I'd pay her a visit just in case

Offline johnny34

If you've stopped seeing her & probably wouldn't see her again i'd say not worth it.
If she was still a regular then i'd see her before retiring.

Offline nigel4498

Retiring, don't make me laugh  :lol: :lol: :lol:
WG's are like boomerangs, they always come back

domino131

If you weren't otherwise planning on seeing her then I wouldn't, personally.  I'd be a bit worried that knowing it's the last time would lead to some EAS-type symptoms.  Even if that's not the case, why spend money on it if it's not what you would otherwise want?

Offline wristjob

Even if that's not the case, why spend money on it if it's not what you would otherwise want?

This is the thing - it's like going down the pub with somebody on their last day - and paying for everybodies drinks.

I'd kind of like to see her - but there's this voice jumping out at me saying if I don't see her then I can see other girls instead and I'm kind of resenting the idea of spending my punting money with her.

Offline johnny34

I'd kind of like to see her - but there's this voice jumping out at me saying if I don't see her then I can see other girls instead and I'm kind of resenting the idea of spending my punting money with her.

I think you've just answered your own question.

Offline CBPaul

A former fave is retiring this week (seems legit, she was talking about it and a new career a while back). I've stopped seeing her and possibly wouldn't see her again - but feel like going for 1 last go because she's retiring, because I won't be able to again. Good idea or bad idea?

I you think you'll look back, say in a years time, and say damn I wish I'd seen her one last time then go for it. Otherwise don't bother. The fact that you've stopped seeing her says volumes though.

Offline smiths

If i still fancied the WG i would punt with her, i wouldnt just because its the last time i will get the chance. Plus many WGs return anyway as i have found over the years.

Offline Daffodil

Doesn't sound like you're particularly interested so I wouldn't bother, especially as I believe the "retiring" card is often played for this exact reason.

Very few prossies retire for good and even those who do can often be persuaded to return for a "one night only" with a cheeky little text from an old regular.

Boston

I you think you'll look back, say in a years time, and say damn I wish I'd seen her one last time then go for it. Otherwise don't bother. The fact that you've stopped seeing her says volumes though.

My reaction exactly. 

Funny I had a text yesterday from a girl I've seen a few times saying the sme thing, and before I read this thread I was mulling it over.  I'll probably give it a miss in my case, for the reasons in the post above.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

how about links to these retiring maidens? It might make it easier to respond. Thanks

squeezebox

If you're in 2 minds, text her and offer her 75% of her advertised rate as a "last fling" rate for an old regular. If she says yes, happy days VFM, if she says no, just remember the good times and find another wishing her a happy retirement.    :hi:

Offline Borehamwood

If you weren't otherwise planning on seeing her then I wouldn't, personally.  I'd be a bit worried that knowing it's the last time would lead to some EAS-type symptoms.  Even if that's not the case, why spend money on it if it's not what you would otherwise want?

Pardon my ignorance... What does EAS stand for?

Offline smiths

Pardon my ignorance... What does EAS stand for?

Emotional Attachment Syndrome, i.e. getting too attached to WGs treating them like girlfriends and punts like dating.