Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where have all the tall ladies gone?  (Read 836 times)

Offline timelord

Just had a wasted visit to a girl listed on 3 agency sites as being either 5'11" or 6', one other site did list her as 5'7" admittedly, so when booking I sought assurances that the advertised height of 6' was correct. Turn up and not even sure it's the girl from the pics and she is only 5'7" so actually shorter than my Mrs and not as good looking as either the photoshopped photos or my Mrs (who used to be stunning and is not too shabby even now we're much older) so I walked.

So where exactly have the good looking tall ladies gone?Weren't many of them in the first place but now they are like hen's teeth and no I'm not after a BBW if it's a euphemism for fat. Last decent one that was available regularly was Scarlet but she appears to have retired

Offline Bangers and Gash

A member for 5 years, zero reviews or worthwhile contributions. Are you familiar with the phrase 'get fucked' ?  :thumbsup:

Offline RAJEC

A member for 5 years, zero reviews or worthwhile contributions. Are you familiar with the phrase 'get fucked' ?  :thumbsup:

:lol:

Fucking brilliant  :thumbsup:

Offline Waterhouse

OP, best you jump back in your T.A.R.D.I.S and program it to take you back to Christmas 2013. You then throw up some reviews here and there (maybe a Christmas special even?) and afterwards let the 'magic blue box' whisk you back to today where you'll be able to see all the helpful replies from the lovely members to your quest for tall SPs.

Off you trot now.  :hi:

Offline Bonker

Look up and you'll see them.
After you've crawled out from under the stone.

Offline timelord

Didn't know posting reviews was a mandated requirement of membership but having been.called out for this I guess I'll post a 'review' of this recent bad experience.

Whilst having been a regular punter in my single days post settling down into family life (well before joining this forum) both the opportunity and inclination for punting have severely declined to maybe a couple of times a year and as I've tried to stick to well reviewed tall girls (Sexual Scarlet, Julia) I didn't really feel posting reviews.of those ladies would add much to the knowledgebase here.

Offline Waterhouse

Thanks for your first review.... have a look at this, some suggested links through the thread...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=210908

Offline django0700

+1 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Gordon Bennett

In my fairly limited experience, a lot of them state their height when wearing heels. I've noticed most are a few inches shorter than the advertised height. This has never bothered me but I accept it will be irritating if you have a thing for tall ladies and then find she's not as tall as stated - particularly if you have specifically queried things beforehand.

James999

Now that Transexuals and TVs are more acceptable they advertise as TS / TV without the need to pretend to be a real girl  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 04:16:35 pm by James999 »

Offline jeanphillipe

Just had a wasted visit to a girl listed on 3 agency sites as being either 5'11" or 6', one other site did list her as 5'7" admittedly, so when booking I sought assurances that the advertised height of 6' was correct. Turn up and not even sure it's the girl from the pics and she is only 5'7" so actually shorter than my Mrs and not as good looking as either the photoshopped photos or my Mrs (who used to be stunning and is not too shabby even now we're much older) so I walked.

So where exactly have the good looking tall ladies gone?Weren't many of them in the first place but now they are like hen's teeth and no I'm not after a BBW if it's a euphemism for fat. Last decent one that was available regularly was Scarlet but she appears to have retired

congrats and cheers for your first review

Online scutty brown

where are the tall women? All gone back to Holland to escape our collapsing economy post Brexit