Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barrier Creams  (Read 2544 times)

Dick Tation

Gents, I’ve decided to be the good Samaritan and write down what I’ve gone through to try to reduce the likelihood of catching genital warts and HSV2 as best I can. I’ve tailored some UK mainstream products to suit my needs.   I apply two coatings of Dermaguard (stockists are Lakeland or Amazon) topped off with two coatings of boots Byotrol anti-viral hand sanitiser.  The idea is to stop the skin-to-skin transmission of HPV and HSV2 by using a polymer layer with Byotrol on top (I’d suggest you google Byotrol, its interesting technology). Allow 15 minutes for each coat to dry. 
Dermaguard is relatively cheap, doesn’t smell and goes on nicely.  The anti viral hand sanitiser doesn’t smell either.  The best part after application is that WG’s don’t even know you have all this on.  I started off with Dermashield mousse/cream, but both versions smelled bad and stung your nuts.  I also trialled Carillon cream, but it doesn’t apply very well and irritates the nuts.  Vines Biocrin was another, but it smells nasty and isn’t a polymer-based cream.  It’s got the consistence of Vaseline so you can image how much fun that is to apply.
You’ve got a 4 hour window to get the punt done after the first coat.   The icing on the cake is that I can spray on alcohol solution (1 minute min.) onto my genitals after the punt as it kills HPV and HSV2.  The alcohol strength has to be greater than 70% to kill these nasties.  I get my stuff through work so I can’t advise on where to get some.  There’s no way you can apply alcohol to your nuts without barrier cream! For good measure I put on Byotrol after the alcohol and then shower.
There’s actually a commercial US barrier cream called Amari Cream, but the packaging is too obvious and so I can’t contemplate buying it through Amazon (alarm bells would ring with the wife).  It’s a silicone-based cream like those above.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
oh gosh WOW! Found anything to barrier HIV or Hepatitis?

Krystyna

So do you apply all these lotions and potions to a wgs pussy before you put your tongue in that area ?
Or do you apply to your tongue as well ?
Or dont you do oral on a wg ?  Or any woman for that matter ?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 01:38:32 am by Krystyna »

Online maxxblue

Gents, I’ve decided to be the good Samaritan and write down what I’ve gone through to try to reduce the likelihood of catching genital warts and HSV2 as best I can. I’ve tailored some UK mainstream products to suit my needs.   I apply two coatings of Dermaguard (stockists are Lakeland or Amazon) topped off with two coatings of boots Byotrol anti-viral hand sanitiser.  The idea is to stop the skin-to-skin transmission of HPV and HSV2 by using a polymer layer with Byotrol on top (I’d suggest you google Byotrol, its interesting technology). Allow 15 minutes for each coat to dry. 
Dermaguard is relatively cheap, doesn’t smell and goes on nicely.  The anti viral hand sanitiser doesn’t smell either.  The best part after application is that WG’s don’t even know you have all this on.  I started off with Dermashield mousse/cream, but both versions smelled bad and stung your nuts.  I also trialled Carillon cream, but it doesn’t apply very well and irritates the nuts.  Vines Biocrin was another, but it smells nasty and isn’t a polymer-based cream.  It’s got the consistence of Vaseline so you can image how much fun that is to apply.
You’ve got a 4 hour window to get the punt done after the first coat.   The icing on the cake is that I can spray on alcohol solution (1 minute min.) onto my genitals after the punt as it kills HPV and HSV2.  The alcohol strength has to be greater than 70% to kill these nasties.  I get my stuff through work so I can’t advise on where to get some.  There’s no way you can apply alcohol to your nuts without barrier cream! For good measure I put on Byotrol after the alcohol and then shower.
There’s actually a commercial US barrier cream called Amari Cream, but the packaging is too obvious and so I can’t contemplate buying it through Amazon (alarm bells would ring with the wife).  It’s a silicone-based cream like those above.

Absolute bollocks.

(Not sure if you are serious, or if you are taking the piss, but if you are being serious, what is your evidence?)

Offline auldie63

FFS if you are this worried about catching something I suggest you use the best preventative of all, fresh air. If you keep miles of this between yourself and the WGs I guarantee a STD free existence.

carefree

Just have a Barclays, no barrier cream necessary  ;)

bensonhedges20

Confessions of a barebacker.....

Siadwel

TL;DR

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If covering your genitals in that shit actually worked to prevent Herpes or warts then it wold be recommended by every GUM clinic going and by now someone would have marketed it for that purpose and would have made billions from it.

What you are basically saying is you cover your genitals in that stuff and then spray an alcohol based spray all over after sex in the hopes that it may help prevent you catching something which by the way it wont.  A barrier cream is not protection against bacteria or viruses I am afraid and pretty much only works to prevent contact dermatitis (basically caused by a reaction to the product rubbing your skin)..  You could cover yourself in nonoxynol-9 as that has been proven to kill the Herpes bacteria in test tubes but is not very good for your health

dork

I usually just rely on a wire brush and dettol

Siadwel

If I have a bad punt, I nip into the bathroom and use any toothbrushes I find there.

jcdmj12

Great advice, although I find sacrificing a live chicken and then smearing my equipment with the entrails to be highly effective. Maybe you should try that?  Most girls aren't too keen on OWO with me for some reason though.    :unknown:

Offline Happylad

Of course, you COULD just make a hole in  the front of a pair of rubber incontinence pants and glue a johnny over the hole - that would keep your unmentionables pretty safe.  However, if you want to be absolutely sure, why not just wear a wet suit?

Offline cueball

Of course, you COULD just make a hole in  the front of a pair of rubber incontinence pants and glue a johnny over the hole - that would keep your unmentionables pretty safe.  However, if you want to be absolutely sure, why not just wear a wet suit?

Would a gimp suit work?

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

It's pahetic! Why do you all mock him? Just dry hump her   :D

Offline claretandblue

its threads like this which have me pining for the days of wanker of the week!

JV547845

Gents, I’ve decided to be the good Samaritan and write down what I’ve gone through to try to reduce the likelihood of catching genital warts and HSV2 as best I can. 

lolololololol fuck off.

Offline madeinwales56

oh gosh WOW! Found anything to barrier HIV or Hepatitis?

Yep, it's called a door. You stay one side, the prossie stays the other side. Job done!

MrBridger

I usually just rely on a wire brush and dettol

One of the best punchlines ever : "to get the wire brush before those two fuckers sir"

Offline Fabaceous

If I have a bad punt, I nip into the bathroom and use any toothbrushes I find there.
ROFLMAO hee hee

Offline Roth

Fuck sake just buy a hazmat suit or maybe just go back to school and stop playing truant!  :dash: :dash: