Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much essstra babeee for OWO and kissing?  (Read 1393 times)

Offline LLPunting

With all the commentary on pricing and the increasing trend for OWO and kissing to be charged as extras at the cheaper (and not so cheap) end of the market (<120 ph) I was wondering how much UKPers really think these services are worth?

If a girl wants +20 for OWO on a 60-80 hh booking then anything less than 10-15 mins of OWO would seem an unreasonable delivery, yet often it's less than a handful of minutes of tip-licking and helmet bobbing before "I so hornee now, fuck me babeee!"   :dash:

Paying extra for kissing should mean kissing is on tap throughout not a few begruding pecks and then refusals after RO.   :dash:

Personally I won't ever pay extra for kissing and +10 for OWO but only after she's earned it not in advance for any sub 100ph rate.  Any girl charging 100+ ph should be including these as a matter of course, subject to punter discretion.

SPs please feel free to express the SP take on why these should be priced as you (or others) might and what you'd deliver for that price.

N.B.  I couldn't find a previous thread about this but if there is one then please merge.   :hi:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 11:47:31 pm by LLPunting »

Offline centry

I read somewhere on the pink forum briefly something along the lines of:

"If I'm going to advertise kissing as a service for everyone including whom have bad breath or halitosis then I might as well make more money out of it"

And then some angry replies along the lines of:

"These men are getting spoiled with the SP's who include this service in their package as they expect the same standard for everyone now or they just walk away"

I don't really understand how the paying client can get spoilt when they're paying over £100 / hour, it seems backwards to me to be honest.
It seems like a lot of them have the same views with a few exceptions.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 12:13:20 am by centry »

Offline LLPunting

I read somewhere on the pink forum briefly something along the lines of:

"If I'm going to advertise kissing as a service for everyone including whom have bad breath or halitosis then I might as well make more money out of it"

And then some angry replies along the lines of:

"These men are getting spoiled with the SP's who include this service in their package as they expect the same standard for everyone now or they just walk away"

I don't really understand how the paying client can get spoilt when they're paying over £100 / hour, it seems backwards to me to be honest.
It seems like a lot of them have the same views with a few exceptions.

If she states on her profile that she will indulge if the client is not suffering from bad breath or worse oral health then that condition is set.  Punter pitches up with pongy/claggy cakehole then she can point him back out the door.  She can also tag him on the various watchlists if she's inclined.  Same goes for BO.  A true pro might point the punter to the bathroom and politely insist on a shower and mouthwash before getting started, he can choose to stay or go.  If he kicks up a fuss here she can state her case.  If he fucks about with lies he'll get found out, punters may then re-evaluate his past reports.  Girls can win back customers provided they weren't lying about their looks and (mental) health.
Besides (bad) SPs rely on ignorant punters for new business and run the gauntlet of all that goes with careless, casual punters.  Good, business-minded SPs know that getting regulars makes a difference and gaining a good reputation will bring more business.

Offline Steve2

If kissing and OWO are not included I just move on

Offline advent2016

Nearly always I like an all-in single fee for normal stuff.  My cost tolerance of £200  per hour generally accommodates this though if I can achieve this for £60 then that's great.

Offline Foxtail17

Same here. I had a RB out once that asked for DFK and OWO as part of the booking. A few ladies bid but when I made further enquiries some wanted extra for either or both.

I just said thanks, but no thanks.

Offline southcoastpunter

If you mean ...not included in the list of services offered - then i agree with you.

If you mean ....if not included in their base advertised price (but they have it as an optional paid for extra) then you are lucky to have such a selection of ladies to be able to do that. In some areas the selection of available non Rom ladies is such that if you did that you would have little or no choice - and you therefore have to put togther your "package" of services and the total price and then decide whether for you its acceptable or not.

Offline Hobbit

I wouldn't see a girl that changes extra for Kissing and OWO. That kind of shit puts me right off. At this rate, they'll start charging us for condoms next.

Offline signy

I don't mind paying for extras if the base rate is low; it is the total cost and standard of service in which I am interested. I do object when the base rate is high, and the SP still wants extra payments.

You could reverse the argument and ask why punters should have to pay for activities in which they have no interest, they already being included in the starting price. We might be better off with a "pizza menu" system where there is a low charge for a meet, and then extras for everything else on a pick-and-mix basis, although it would probably be too difficult for both parties to "remember" what had been paid for, leading to mid-session arguments.

Online Ghost89

Charging extra for additional services like owo is an instant pass for me. If people are willing to pay for it then it’ll continue. Even if the wg is charging £50-£60 for 30 mins which is considered gvfm it’s still a shit load of money. I think charging for additional services does border on being greedy.

Offline smiths

All depends on the WGs base rate for me. So if its £80 an hour then £20 extra for kissing AND £20 extra for OWO no way am I paying £120 in all for some nobody with no reviews on here off punters I trust. IF the WG does have good reviews on here off punters I trust or I get an off forum recommendation from a punting mate it could be punt on.

If it was £80 an hour plus £20 extra for kissing and OWO making it £100 in all I might be interested in taking a chance with a nobody in search of a gem though its likely nowadays I will book half hour not an hour, so that half hour rate would have to be no more than £60-70, possibly £80 but that's pushing it for me. I want to limit my financial exposure where I can and especially with nobodies. The big problem in my punting area now is most WGs who aren't either advertising as Romanian, Polish or Hungarian are charging £110+ plus hour and some a lot more. This includes many many new WGs going on their A/W profiles, nobodies starting out charging £120 an hour or more. So now Bulgarians are starting off in my area at £120 an hour. A year and more ago they were the same price as the 3 above nationalities often at £80-100 an hour, as were most EE WGs. Brazilian WGs charge a premium plus often extra on top for OWO, they or the pimp think they are something special, :rolleyes: not to me they aren't. Brits of course usually charge a premium just for being Brits but have been doing that for years in my area. I might pay their rate if I rate them enough, same with EE WGs I know from experience are excellent. I can get what I want for a max of £140 an hour, or £70 half hour with existing WGs who I have punted with, some countless times. Expensive at £140 and hour yes but I know I will get a good service with a good attitude, or at least its very likely I will. 

In addition even some Romanians, Poles and Hungarians are also charging £110 an hour or more in my area. If I then factor in bad WGs, swapped A/W profiles its a bad mix now, probably the worse punting available for years. Thank fuck for UKP which is needed more than eve in my opinion.

Offline smiths

Charging extra for additional services like owo is an instant pass for me. If people are willing to pay for it then it’ll continue. Even if the wg is charging £50-£60 for 30 mins which is considered gvfm it’s still a shit load of money. I think charging for additional services does border on being greedy.

Of course its greedy, a WG or her pimp is trying to get as much cash off punters as possible, and many WGs for as little effort as possible. In my area £50 half hour is hard to find, I know 1 Hungarian brothel who charges it with 1 or more of their WGs. £60-70 is more widespread but now £90+ is often being asked for. 2 years ago I had 3 regulars who charged me £90 for the hour. 1 has fucked off, 1 moved to a bad area for me to get to, and 1 offered me a bad service out of the blue despite offering me a good service many times previously.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
As an SP my rate is all inclusive of everything on my likes list, with the exception of squirting.....if a client wants this on a 30 minute or an hour booking I charge an extra £30, which I think is fair enough....squirting can be messy and is hard on my body (rigorous fingering).

Offline lillythesavage

All depends on the WGs base rate for me. So if its £80 an hour then £20 extra for kissing AND £20 extra for OWO no way am I paying £120 in all for some nobody with no reviews on here off punters I trust. IF the WG does have good reviews on here off punters I trust or I get an off forum recommendation from a punting mate it could be punt on.

If it was £80 an hour plus £20 extra for kissing and OWO making it £100 in all I might be interested in taking a chance with a nobody in search of a gem though its likely nowadays I will book half hour not an hour, so that half hour rate would have to be no more than £60-70, possibly £80 but that's pushing it for me. I want to limit my financial exposure where I can and especially with nobodies. The big problem in my punting area now is most WGs who aren't either advertising as Romanian, Polish or Hungarian are charging £110+ plus hour and some a lot more. This includes many many new WGs going on their A/W profiles, nobodies starting out charging £120 an hour or more. So now Bulgarians are starting off in my area at £120 an hour. A year and more ago they were the same price as the 3 above nationalities often at £80-100 an hour, as were most EE WGs. Brazilian WGs charge a premium plus often extra on top for OWO, they or the pimp think they are something special, :rolleyes: not to me they aren't. Brits of course usually charge a premium just for being Brits but have been doing that for years in my area. I might pay their rate if I rate them enough, same with EE WGs I know from experience are excellent. I can get what I want for a max of £140 an hour, or £70 half hour with existing WGs who I have punted with, some countless times. Expensive at £140 and hour yes but I know I will get a good service with a good attitude, or at least its very likely I will. 

In addition even some Romanians, Poles and Hungarians are also charging £110 an hour or more in my area. If I then factor in bad WGs, swapped A/W profiles its a bad mix now, probably the worse punting available for years. Thank fuck for UKP which is needed more than eve in my opinion.

I agree UKP is great for info, but since joining it has reinforced my wish to seek out unadvertised women from other sites, hook up etc. It takes more effort and obviously you cannot review but I feel much more satisfying in the long run.
Variety is good too, if you are open minded and do not stick to type, which you tend to do looking at AW pictures and there is a lot less fakery and plastic.

The reason behind my thinking, is the extras that often only show in a review of the WG you are interested in, price increases and mentions of Sergei , brothels and places that are absolute dumps. Some very dubious touting reviews do not help either.
This and very little decent genuine choice in most areas these days along with being pretty sure anyone I meet is getting all the money, usually no time limits and def no extras, some are not interested in money at all, and they are usually quite happy to meet the person you have told them you are, and they do not need to lie or use photoshop it works better for me at the moment.

Offline bedhedred

I will not pay for kissing.

If they don't offer it, they can fuck off....

Unless they are a stunning Rom p&d, for which I make the odd exception.

If you pay for it as an extra, then there's a good chance that the bitch will give you 3 minutes at the start and then close her lips stating that the contract has been fulfilled.

If guys pay, then they encourage extras. Just walk away and they will learn.

Offline hendrix

I don't care about kissing, but I will not pay any extras for anything. If the price isn't "all in" I'm not interested.

Offline Crockers

I pay between £120-£150 an hour. For that my regs offer me owo, DFk, fingering. I'm not paying extra - if asked I'm walking. (I have make the one exception this year for no fingering from a non-reg but still expected and got to be able to pussy stroke.)

Only thing I will pay extra for, on the rare occasion I feel like a bit of sodomy, is anal.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 02:33:49 pm by Crockers »

Offline bedhedred

I pay between £120-£150 an hour. For that my regs offer me owo, DFk, fingering. I'm not paying extra - if asked I'm walking. (I have make the one exception this year for no fingering from a non-reg but still expected and got to be able to pussy stroke.)

Only thing I will pay extra for, on the rare occasion I feel like a bit of sodomy, is anal.

To my way of thinking, anal is the only acceptable extra at £40 max. The more hard core girls will include it in the price.

Offline bedhedred

I will not pay for kissing.

If they don't offer it, they can fuck off....

Unless they are a stunning Rom p&d, for which I make the odd exception.

If you pay for it as an extra, then there's a good chance that the bitch will give you 3 minutes at the start and then close her lips stating that the contract has been fulfilled.

If guys pay, then they encourage extras. Just walk away and they will learn.

I paid for kissing today and the Romanian girl gave me a proper snogging at various points though the punt.

It is making me reconsider my view on this. Which was previously automatic rejection.

I always held the view that girls who charge extra for snogging don't really want to do it.

I never imagined that they do snog very well, but just want a tenner more for the privilege.

Offline victor989

If kissing and OWO are not part of the standard service, then I reckon that the WG's heart is not really into it and
she wouldn't be very good at it. I would never pay extra for it.

Offline bedhedred

If kissing and OWO are not part of the standard service, then I reckon that the WG's heart is not really into it and

I thought the same and was proved wrong. I'm having to reassess now. It makes the vetting process more complicated because now I'm having to take seriously the possibility that the extra might be worth it. I got another quote today for 20 extra from a different girl and would be tempted to try her out as well.

Offline oinki

Usually I dont pay extras, and ive only done so once that I can think of. But I also look at the package price - £80 hh is top rate, so if I need to pay extra to get kissing (which for me is essential) then Id pay it but only if it is within the hh rate Ive set. Equally, I dont go beyond £150 ph but at that rate I certainly demand a lot more.

Never thought of extras equalling shit service though so that chain of thought is interesting!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Think your right there the ladies who have snogged have been consistently better than the ones that don't!.

As fond as i am of Asian lady's very few are into that they just it sees will do most everything else except DFK..

Offline smiths

I thought the same and was proved wrong. I'm having to reassess now. It makes the vetting process more complicated because now I'm having to take seriously the possibility that the extra might be worth it. I got another quote today for 20 extra from a different girl and would be tempted to try her out as well.

IMO being pragmatic in punting is a smart thing to do. For me paying an extra or extras all depends on a WGs basic rate, if including the extra/s its VFM it could be punt on. The problem at present in my area are countless nobodies with no history on here are starting off charging high to me fees, some with kissing/OWO as extra/s. What was once £70-100 an hour is now £120 plus often.

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I wouldn't see a girl that changes extra for Kissing and OWO. That kind of shit puts me right off. At this rate, they'll start charging us for condoms next.

Or for heating, Lighting and Laundry fees for the sheets..

I bet no-ones seen a nuttier extras price than this one.. :thumbsdown:

Offline Link7

Not fussed about kissing generally, but wouldn't pay extra to kiss someone. Not sure there's any point if she needs to be compelled.

Extras in general are a piss take. No one likes stealth price hikes. Just let me know how much everything costs upfront. Then I can decide if that's acceptable to me or not.