Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: simplygorgeouslady Basildon  (Read 1795 times)

johnbuoy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One Hour Incall       17th April 2015

Hotel on A128 just south of Basildon.   

Found simplygorgeouslady Through Research on UKP
Communication with this girl was excellent. Really friendly on the phone with a sexy giggle. Asking a girl to dress up a is a big turn on for me and an important lead up to a good punt. On learning what i had in mind Kassie said she didn't have all of it but there was a retro clothes shop in Rayleigh that she would  check out.

Parked in hotel car park (discreet) Kassie's room was in a small annex to the side and rear of the Hotel, no need to go through reception.

Kassie opened the door and i stepped back in time to the 1950's. She was dressed in a full flirty 50's dress with net petticoats, sexy girdle, fully fashioned stockings and killer high heels.
Her friend was there as she had helped Kassie to dress and i must admit it crossed my my mind to ask her to stay and watch.

Handed over the envelope and slipped my hand up Kassie's dress to find she wasn't wearing any panties.

Spent a lovely hour of clothed her naked me enjoying the deepest, moistest French kissing i have ever had from a WG mixed with a sexy blowjob (lots of eye contact) Great tasting RO with naughty upskirt sex. Kassie did everything i asked and more.

I Shall Be Back.

Siadwel

Thanks for the review, another Positive for her. Hot Listed.

'Parked in hotel car park (discreet) Kassie's room was in a small annex to the side and rear of the Hotel, no need to go through reception.'

I especially like this bit. Never done a hotel meet simply because of having to walk through Reception.

Offline davidgood

Thanks for the review John.

I love 1950's retro undies and clothes so she sounded great and I put her straight into my HL.

Then I read her profile carefully and find she only does anal when in the mood and only after several meetings so I think it unlikely I will give her a road test.

If anybody knows if she is more co-operative on the anal front please let me know.

Regards,

davidgood

manlikemark

like the sound of that hotel

Offline Big Bad R

Thanks for the review, another Positive for her. Hot Listed.

'Parked in hotel car park (discreet) Kassie's room was in a small annex to the side and rear of the Hotel, no need to go through reception.'

I especially like this bit. Never done a hotel meet simply because of having to walk through Reception.

I had similar reservations, have now had several hotel meets, on every occasion the WG has obviously carefully chosen hotels where you can safely bypass reception or it is so busy that you walk past. I don't worry about it now and feel safer in a hotel than a flat or brothel.