Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: P'Boro Orgys: Ex Page 3 Girl gangbang  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Chorley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just saw this on AW. It's by the same guy who advertised a previous party with English Emily and another girl ( Sophie XX or something like that?  :unknown:).I think he was  a member on here for a while?

He's claiming that the girl is an ex Page 3 model and the photos look good, although they could be fake of course. :rolleyes:

If it's the same set up then he wants a deposit via AW to secure the booking. I didn't bother as it was overpriced and the Sophie girl was not all that IMHO. This is £50 more.  :thumbsdown:

Would be interested to know who the girl is though.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:00:25 am by Chorley »

Offline MilleMiglia

I imagine that this young lady is someone who appeared in The Sport once. She won't be a Page 3 girl in the accepted sense.

Offline happyharry

1. £250 for a 2 hour party with 5 guys and 1 girl.

2.  Check the AW Feedback. It's all written by girls about a man - so obviously not about the "page 3 model" who'll be providing the action

There's only one winner there and that's the guy who's running the party (probably "the happy one" re-incarnated)

If you want some group action then Debbies Greedy Girls (various locations, I've visited them at St Neots, and they are also going to Gt Yarmouth) External Link/Members Only - about £70 for 2 hours, or XXX Parties (Northampton) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+  - about £120 for 2hours, might be worth considering BUT.....read the reviews on this forum before booking. They are not for everyone.

Online Moby Dick

Pictures remind me of a girl called Bonnie working from Manchester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Even so I would say well overpriced for that ratio, even if DP, DV, DA was included.
If  5 guys attend she\he would be taking £625/hour.

Offline Kingy28

It should be no more than £80 for this ratio & even then,  it would only be vfm if the girl was someone like Linda Lusardi I'm her prime!

Offline Chorley

It should be no more than £80 for this ratio & even then,  it would only be vfm if the girl was someone like Linda Lusardi I'm her prime!
Yes, I think the prices are over the top. I believe if it's the same bloke, he was involved with Cambridge Parties, which were similarly overpriced.   :thumbsdown:

Offline potbellypete

I had seen this profile before and it was advertising a November party.  Now it is December, so may not be genuine or no demand.

That rate should be a 2:1 ratio max.

EDIT:
Just seen the recent feed back from External Link/Members Only  "Party did not go ahead. The clients let him down"

So pictures are likely Bonnie External Link/Members Only and feedback from Phoebe.

Would make a good duo.  I am thinking that 2:6 (inc DP) for £200 would be a much more attractive proposition.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:33:31 pm by potbellypete »

Offline itk

2.  Check the AW Feedback. It's all written by girls about a man - so obviously not about the "page 3 model" who'll be providing the action

There's only one winner there and that's the guy who's running the party (probably "the happy one" re-incarnated)

If you want some group action then Debbies Greedy Girls (various locations, I've visited them at St Neots, and they are also going to Gt Yarmouth) External Link/Members Only - about £70 for 2 hours, or XXX Parties (Northampton) External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+  - about £120 for 2hours, might be worth considering BUT.....read the reviews on this forum before booking. They are not for everyone.

Never knew they were in Great Yarmouth, being on my doorstep may give them a look

Offline itk

Great Yarmouth gang bang for Thursday next week has now been cancelled  :angry: