Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy charlotte.xx  (Read 3210 times)

Offline Pst6942

As I'm new to the punting scene in Norwich,I just wonder if anyone seen sexy charlotte .XXor if you can recommend a good WG in this area

Offline madeinwales56

Search the reviews on here or look at UKE or Adultwork.
You're welcome ...

Offline socks

As I'm new to the punting scene in Norwich,I just wonder if anyone seen sexy charlotte .XXor if you can recommend a good WG in this area
link?

Offline Mrfoxxx

I take it you mean;

External Link/Members Only

Not visited myself, but does look good. TOFFT and let us all know.

Offline glowworm

Something doesn't feel right with this one, AW feedback is mostly by one punter. Services limited but I'm willing to be proved wrong  :unknown:

Offline Punchdrunk

She has clothes with security tags in still! Zoom in on white trousers at the back

Offline muddy funxter

She has clothes with security tags in still! Zoom in on white trousers at the back

Isn't she in a changing room?

Offline Northernmonk25

I booked her via e-mail/txt. Her profile said British, when I did speak to her she definitely wasn't British.
I also asked for specific clothing, when I phoned to confirm she said "She travels up from London and had forgoten the said items".
That's where I left it. I just didn't get a good feeling about her.

Offline arkle3

I have been told by Charlotte that she is Polish!

Offline Mrfoxxx

Her previous profile stated that she was Polish. I can't recall the name of the previous profile but it was definitely the same girl.

Offline arkle3

I believe that she was formerly known as Gorgeous Kirsty!

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Good looking girl. I visited her a while ago. Might just have been a lack of chemistry but I couldn't get out of there quick enough.

Sucked me like a Dyson for ten seconds and then straight down to business to get me out quick. Sergei lurking in the kitchen and even answered the phone.

Won't be back. I think the bad feelings are likely to be on the money.
Positives. Looked like her pics. Negatives. A bit scary.

RedScorpion

Yes she is Polish, says she's been here for 12 years so she can call herself British!  I had the misfortune of booking her, but only 1/2 hour as I was wary, but on a Sunday afternoon in Norwich and you fancy it, your options are limited!

Typical EE setup, in flats regularly used in central Norwich, they're fine.  Takes your money then wonders off for 5 whole minutes, can hear her talking in another room to someone.  Had been shopping because she had passed me in the street, so straight from running around the city and obviously hadn't 'cleaned' herself up.  No FK or OWO, which she advertises on her enjoys, the usual mouth wank, not very engaging, fake moans, I just wanted to unload and get out which I promptly did.

She's pretty and got a very nice body, bit of a waste.  She's obviously doing Ok using her deceptions, her AW reviews must be fakes, works between London and Norwich.  Avoid.

My first post, got lots of stories and warnings to tell so may do a long post rather than individual reviews, is that Ok? Cheers.

Offline socks

My first post, got lots of stories and warnings to tell so may do a long post rather than individual reviews, is that Ok? Cheers.
Individual posts are much more useful to members as they are more easily found when searched for and the risk of mutiple conversations in the same thread is reduced.

Offline ccc09

I saw sexy Charlotte a few weeks back, i think she shares flats with Sexy Melinda / Spicy Gabriella who I've also seen. Must confess being left in the room by myself for 5 mins was a little off putting, started off with a bj and she got a condom but I said owo and she said yes but no cum in mouth... certainly not the best in town as her profile said... in fact my wife is better! But fab little body, I had a lot on my mind and hearing another punter walking about with the other girl in the flat was putting me off so although I paid for an hour I was out within 30 mins, probably more my fault then hers.

Offline norwichfunseeker

I saw Charlotte a few weeks back, and she certainly has a great figure and is pretty, and chatty, when she is in the room.

She took my paperwork then left me for 5 mins, ow, said her nipples were sensitive when I tried to play with them, and grimaced when slowly lowering herself onto me.

We the chatted, and had a massage.
I was thinking of a return as she is fit, and thinking my first visit may have been a one off, but having read further reviews in not so sure.

Also she told me she is polish.

Offline norwichfunseeker

Forgot to add, after the massage she left me alone in the room again, to get dressed/tidy myself up, which I hadn't had  to that extent before.

Offline ccc09

Forgot to add, after the massage she left me alone in the room again, to get dressed/tidy myself up, which I hadn't had  to that extent before.

When I came out of the shower I had a wait which felt like a good 5 minutes to a point where I even opened and closed the En suite door again to try and get her attention, Very off putting.. When I got dressed afterwards she left the room and I stood there dressed waiting for her to come back,
Like you I had a little play with her nipples but she doesn't like it. Lovely little body but thats about it with this one..

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

Sounds like an avoid. Certainly my experience. Won't be goong back.

RedScorpion

Individual posts are much more useful to members as they are more easily found when searched for and the risk of mutiple conversations in the same thread is reduced.

Thanks, yes I thought that might be the case.