Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Studio - Long Eaton massage parlour  (Read 5319 times)

firingblanks

External Link/Members Only

Anyone tested the waters here for massage?
I've heard rumours there were extras, but that was long ago I heard those.

Offline dirkdiggler583

Was good .... 15yrs ago maybe.
Now it's alright if you like a granny wank

firingblanks

Was good .... 15yrs ago maybe.
Now it's alright if you like a granny wank

Lol
I might NOT visit then o.O

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

This is a place where I cut me punting teeth back in the late 80's/early 90's - if I didn't turn up on a Saturday afternoon they were ringing me to check if I was ok. Can't remember much about the women though as I was off me head most weekends.

firingblanks

Be interesting to hear recent reports.
You never know, they might have a hidden Gem

Offline happyend

Been several times over last couple of years. Always pretty cheap and cheerful, think last time was £45 (inc door fee) for half hour with girl naked, some touching and finishing with HR.
Old girl a couple of times ago suggested I could get everything up to FS here, but I asked for oral finish last time which was refused.

sherpatim

working in long eaton at the moment so decided to check the studio out , nondescript wooden door on a junction of two back streets , bit the bullet and went in , so nothing like the web page and got offered a woman somewhere in her late 40's early 50's , well i am no spring chicken and hardly a brad pitt lookalike so decided to take one for the team £15 entry then £40 for nude massage OW and HE , what can i say she was pleasant talkative and had technique that could match an industrial suction pump i left with a smile on my face and a spring in my step so from now on unless i find anything better it will be wank you off wednesdays at the studio in long eaton

Offline NervousJ

It is proper cheap and cheerful.... I e seen two of the women within the last two months. Both mature ladies... I think they all are tbh....

As you say, does the job. Not sure if extras are available... I've had ow and happy ending, and the second lady suggested I could do Ro if I went back. I dunno if full service would be on the cards, maybe if you became a regular...

I realised for a slight drive into derby you could get a full service for say £60..

But like you say, if you are passing, it's good to know its there.....

Made me laugh last time I went, the owner said she did waxing, told me this with fag hanging out of her mouth....ha ha ha, love long eaton....

sherpatim

dropped in for a rub and tug tonight got introduced to the whips and strap on collection declined the offer tbh they are pleasant middle aged girls ffs what am i saying i need to get away from long eaton

Offline NervousJ

Ha ha ha ha ha  :D :D

It serves a purpose if you are short of time or gagging to empty... Has anyone ever got full service....
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 08:52:25 pm by NervousJ »

Offline peawee

Offline Birdhunter

Has anyone paid a visit here recently, what is the price structure these days, and whats on offer.

Offline NervousJ

Has anyone paid a visit here recently, what is the price structure these days, and whats on offer.

I was desperate and went the other month. Think it was £15 on the door then I paid £40/50 for a massage happy ending b2b... it didn’t take much persuading to fuck her for an extra tenner.

Only issue is you don’t really know what they look like before you walk through the door. That said it’s a friendly enough place, and you could easily walk. Tend to be the more mature woman.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 06:42:40 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Birdhunter

Thanks for the update NJ may give it a try next week, its years since i last visited.

Offline RogerBoner

Didn't someone suggest that Shae/Black Nicky ex-Ventures might be working here?

Offline Slippery dave

There is a attractive mixed race lady works there on a Monday, not seen her though.

Offline American dave

Didn't someone suggest that Shae/Black Nicky ex-Ventures might be working here?

When I exchanged texts with her she told me she was working there on Fridays - that was a few weeks ago.

Offline RogerBoner

When I exchanged texts with her she told me she was working there on Fridays - that was a few weeks ago.
I had a similar experience to the one you described  :P