Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's who Genuinely Provide Lapdancing Services....  (Read 3074 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Having just read this on UKE, it reminded me that I had still not got round to starting such thread for the E M section.

Please post links for any WGs whom you have seen and who have provided you with proper, genuine lapdancing service,
such that had it occured in a genuine club, you'd both be chucked out  :lol:

There are certain profiles where the WGs CLAIM to have previously worked in lap dancing clubs. If this is the case,
then please post the links only if you have seen her, and are able to confirm that she provided such services.

Hopefully, this thread becomes a reference point for WGs who provide genuine lapdancing services in the E M.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Hi CT - I will start by recommending a girl who has already come across your radar and you will be aware of im sure.....

It's Perry Star who used to work at Club and Directors Lodge. She's now at Sandys each Monday and I suspect doing the odd day from Nuthall perhaps as well. She started out on the pole at Legs 11 and then SR in Birmingham. She has an awesome figure and can give a top quality lap dance as well.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 03:37:11 am by Mutinyonthecounty »

a_polite_gentleman

As MOTC has stated, Perry would fit your requirements.

Seen her quite a while ago, unfortunately too long to remember much and profile a revie. It was from MissAshton's incall location however.

Offline Leicspunt

I've seen her at Club Classique probably about 2 years ago. A bit of a tummy but otherwise a cracking girl. Great attitude throughout. Would see again

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Will make this thread a reference point for this service.

Please add any new profiles.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Feisty's Profile says she has a pole fitted in her front room:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi CT - I will start by recommending a girl who has already come across your radar and you will be aware of im sure.....

It's Perry Star who used to work at Club and Directors Lodge. She's now at Sandys each Monday and I suspect doing the odd day from Nuthall perhaps as well. She started out on the pole at Legs 11 and then SR in Birmingham. She has an awesome figure and can give a top quality lap dance as well.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Perry now has a 2nd Profile:

Q. Where have you danced ?    
A. I've danced at SR and FYEO

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
IMO to date, the best Indian WG around is Ria. She does tour about a lot, but she is Gorgeous! Really Pretty, and a Gorgeous little figure, with a fun, friendly personality. I saw her over in the Heathrow area back in june, and I'm waiting until she's nearer to me. According to her profile she's back in the Heathrow area on 23, 24, and 25th of October. But I would strongly recommend her. She's a pole/lapdancer in strip clubs in the Midlands. I had a Great time with her when I saw her in June, and I definitely want to see her again.

Offline jewelandscratch

i would give either lucie bee or riley lee a message as im sure they both used to work in lapdancing clubs
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
i would give either lucie bee or riley lee a message as im sure they both used to work in lapdancing clubs
External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Indeed.

Totally forgot about them, esp LucieBee as she has mentioned this to me in the past  :dash:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Indeed.

Totally forgot about them, esp LucieBee as she has mentioned this to me in the past  :dash:

I was eating Lucie's shitter out only last week as it happens

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline HailWood

I did a review of a lap dance themed punt with Ava Grace

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144543.0

Thanks for heads up on Ashley Kane, CT. She's now on my HL. Love a lapdance and she's not far away :yahoo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I did a review of a lap dance themed punt with Ava Grace

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=144543.0

Thanks for heads up on Ashley Kane, CT. She's now on my HL. Love a lapdance and she's not far away :yahoo:

Her old profile has been on my HL for over 2 years, and she mainly worked at SS in Manchester, so it was difficult to find the time to see her. Specialone's review of AK, combined with comments by MOTC led me to realise that she now had a new profile, and is also working in the EM, albeit M1 J30!!! 

Offline HailWood

Woofie has a pole in her front room and boys - she knows how to use it.

Gave me a show after one session with her. Stark naked and ‘winking’ at me as she spun around the pole.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
FranchescaDiamond

Stayed in the lounge where the action was to take place on the long comfortable couch, thought this might be a little different for a change than using the bedroom. The lounge contained a pole so she started off with a very impressive and sensual pole dance, said she had done this professionally previously and from what I saw I had no reason to disbelieve this.

Thanks to Bill Murray....

Offline monkeybucket

Woofie has a pole in her front room and boys - she knows how to use it.

Gave me a show after one session with her. Stark naked and ‘winking’ at me as she spun around the pole.

Winking??? As in  ;) or @ winking?

Offline HailWood

Winking??? As in  ;) or @ winking?
When she’s doing wide splits while naked and spinning on the pole, I’m not looking her in the eyes  :lol: