Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Five Palms Massage from a visitor  (Read 1307 times)

Offline itsjustme

I'm visiting with work from the north east and just took a punt Palms.

Walked in and a miserable looking middle aged woman was on the desk. I paid for medium hour for £35
Went into the room and got a decent massage. Pretty firm but she didn't reply much to convo. Dull atmosphere.

She asked me to turn over which was a bit too early but I didn't know what was next.
About 5 min i to turning over she said "excuse me" and said she was feeling unwell and would get "the young girl" would take over.
5 min after the door opens and the one sexiest Thai girls pops her head round.

She took over and massaged leg. She saw me getting a stiffy and whipped the towel off. I tactfully asked for HE and shiiit. Some amazing teasing and a great finish.
Good craic too

The experience as a whole was amazing. The dull start which made me write it off and the contrasting ending.
Will book here again for sure.

£25 for HE but more was on offer. I usually pay £20 back but the lass was stunning

Offline mr.bluesky

I'm visiting with work from the north east and just took a punt Palms.

Walked in and a miserable looking middle aged woman was on the desk. I paid for medium hour for £35
Went into the room and got a decent massage. Pretty firm but she didn't reply much to convo. Dull atmosphere.

She asked me to turn over which was a bit too early but I didn't know what was next.
About 5 min i to turning over she said "excuse me" and said she was feeling unwell and would get "the young girl" would take over.
5 min after the door opens and the one sexiest Thai girls pops her head round.

She took over and massaged leg. She saw me getting a stiffy and whipped the towel off. I tactfully asked for HE and shiiit. Some amazing teasing and a great finish.
Good craic too

The experience as a whole was amazing. The dull start which made me write it off and the contrasting ending.
Will book here again for sure.

£25 for HE but more was on offer. I usually pay £20 back but the lass was stunning

Did you manage to get the young lady's name ? I usually see a young lady named Palm but she is on holiday at the moment and to be honest never fancied a massage off anyone else . Always thought they could do with some young fresh talent there. Palm usually does a happy ending for £20 but nothing else on offer.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:56:46 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline itsjustme

Did you manage to get the young lady's name ? I usually see a young lady named Palm but she is on holiday at the moment and to be honest never fancied a massage off anyone else . Always thought they could do with some young fresh talent there. Palm usually does a happy ending for £20 but nothing else on offer.
She said her name was Mam. Seriously though. Good sensuality and stunning

Offline Sigma

Same, a name would be useful, especially if more is on offer.

Offline mr.bluesky

She said her name was Mam. Seriously though. Good sensuality and stunning

:thumbsup: what did she look like and what else does she offer ?  All the times I have been here I have only had a happy ending not even topless or body to body
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 10:29:21 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline itsjustme

:thumbsup: what did she look like and what else does she offer ?  All the times I have been here I have only had a happy ending not even topless or body to body
£25 he
£50 naked he
No sex or bj
She didn't mention b2b
I like a FS HE but I think it would be pricey if she even did jt

Slim, 20s. Looked like the type of lass that wears designer stuff.
100% worth a try. You'll not be disappointed. Had some nice cleavage on show too (her, not me  :crazy: )

Offline mr.bluesky

Looks like it's worth another visit and asking for Mam  :D  perhaps now that Palm has some competition she may be persuaded to do a topless or naked happy ending. I have noticed that Palm has a fine cleavage when she has massaged me.

Offline itsjustme

Looks like it's worth another visit and asking for Mam  :D  perhaps now that Palm has some competition she may be persuaded to do a topless or naked happy ending. I have noticed that Palm has a fine cleavage when she has massaged me.
Let me know what u think. Don't take a random gamble, ring and ask for her. The alternative isn't as good.
My only downside is that I hope I didn't catch the sickness from the original one. Maybe she was just too hot in the room.

Oh, and she told me she waits to be asked. I usually ask during the middle of the second leg being massaged. "Erm, errr. Do u do happy? :D"

I'm working here for weeks. I'll be back there

Offline mr.bluesky

Let me know what u think. Don't take a random gamble, ring and ask for her. The alternative isn't as good.
My only downside is that I hope I didn't catch the sickness from the original one. Maybe she was just too hot in the room.

Oh, and she told me she waits to be asked. I usually ask during the middle of the second leg being massaged. "Erm, errr. Do u do happy? :D"

I'm working here for weeks. I'll be back there

:thumbsup: sound advice, I was going to wait for Palm to return from her holiday, like you say the alternatives there are not that tempting. Will try and book Mam one weekend if she's working weekends

northnorth1

I Wonder I feel a four handed massage is on offer. May have to enquire into this. Always good to order off menu.

Offline mr.bluesky

I Wonder I feel a four handed massage is on offer. May have to enquire into this. Always good to order off menu.

Go for it and let us know how you get on . I think Palm and Mam would be a good combination.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 06:40:03 pm by mr.bluesky »