Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daisy - Hamiltons of London  (Read 2513 times)

SuitedandBooted

Looks: Attractive English lady gorgeous body, nice boobs and arse. Slightly dusky look hints at mixed background, not pale!  Pictures on the website are awful. She is much nicer and has a lot more poise and elegance. Also a lovely sexy posh voice.

Time: 3 hours of pure fun.

Meeting: Hard one to describe but she is good fun, and game for most things. Nothing I asked for or wanted was refused. We had wine, poppers and a little party.  Kissing was deep and playful. Owo and RO was both slow and fun and hard and naughty.  Fingers and tongues went everywhere (and I mean everywhere).

She does smoke (not a problem for me) but i know some of you more sensitive souls have issues with that.

She has some lovely naughty lingerie which suits her and she is game to parade. And a very naughty toy that she liked to ride deep and hard.

Will I return? Probably. And soon.

Overall: 8 out of 10 for the fun and filth factor. Thumbs up!!

Online Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  What did you pay?

SuitedandBooted

Even with my air miles I still paid full agency price. 3 hours is £650.
She was posh English, fit, filthy and under 25.

SuitedandBooted

Yes she is.
Agency will not be happy about that.

She is due a new review which unfortunately is a massive downgrade and will be negative. Service and attitude are now poor!

Sunil_N

Yes she is.
Agency will not be happy about that.

She is due a new review which unfortunately is a massive downgrade and will be negative. Service and attitude are now poor!

I have been to olivias ladies flat , didn't like the girl I met and walked.Not worth 200. Thankfully didn't book Daisy via Hamilton's. Is she like in the first picture?

SuitedandBooted

No. Her appearance varies quite considerable.

I think you would walk.

Sunil_N

Daisy definitely off the list of girls to see, might give new girl Cassie  a try.