Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mango Massage  (Read 1829 times)

Old monk

Hi I was wondering if anyone had tried Mango Massage in Sheperds Bush. Im thinking about trying something different but am not really wanting to risk the"we are not that type of place sir!!"
The website looks really good but was hoping someone had tried it.
External Link/Members Only

Offline sonyvaio

i keep meaning to - but I don't see why you're worried - it's quite clear about what it offers!

Online webpunter

Sure i recall some commentary on here - but can't find it.  Any place that offers 4hands deffo has xtras

Offline SamLP

I've been tempted by this place before but never gone through with making a booking. They ARE that kind of place but I don't know to what extent the extras go to. You could always phone and ask. Their FAQ section mentions no oral, FS, kissing or touching below is allowed but then that may be a disclaimer.

This is their AW profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline scottpeters

I like the sound of their Angel/Devil massage!

LL

I like the sound of their Angel/Devil massage!
Devil/Even more Devilish massage would be better :)
£40 for half an hour massage with happy ending sounds a good deal.

Online webpunter

Devil/Even more Devilish massage would be better :)
£40 for half an hour massage with happy ending sounds a good deal.
Very good - especially for 1st visit.  I always get tempted to go for B2B.  So £80 for the hour.  Then its only an extra £20 for nuru [in the afternoon - nothing better !].  Decisions decisions.  Have a couple to knock off my AW list 1st but will then do a visit & report back.  I'm liking the look of Rachel
Does anyone know about location - not suggesting address posted on here.  But Hammersmith ain't W12 & it can be a fucker to park near the tube.  Intel much appreciated.  PM if you prefer