Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why are Brazilian girls pretend to be Indian?  (Read 818 times)

Offline pong

If seen it before and I simply don't get it.
Found this example today ... passport visible in verification picture.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

There is lots of pond life in the adult industry, Indians charge more for some reason and get away with it due to demand, may Romanian & Brazilian's pretend to be Indian to scam people.

Call Trading Standards !

Offline hendrix

Offline Kensal

Plenty of Brazilian WG and very few Indian, supply and demand, I imagine Indian girls can charge more.

Also some maybe able to claim some loose ancestry via Portugal and Goa.

vw

Plenty of Brazilian WG and very few Indian, supply and demand, I imagine Indian girls can charge more.

Also some maybe able to claim some loose ancestry via Portugal and Goa.
More like buy a jumble sale sari for the photos on AW !

Offline Kensal

Well yes in reality. Dam I've gown in to this Indian fetish, love them. British Asian and full cultural Indian.

I remember in a very random night out via a 24hrs Russian snooker club we picked up some Bagladeshi bird who came back to a mates house. She had a bit of almost every man in the room, had randomly banged one of the other stays we picked up the weekend before and was wanking some polish guy off on the sofa right next to me.

When one of Occupants woke up who's not been out and kicked the ransoms out she said to me and the sober guy  who just kicked them out and was ready for his breakfast "want to see my pussy" and just dropped her cloths in front of us as she left.

She was fit but mental.

vw

She was fit but mental.
You don't hear much about good Indians, they always charge more for less.  Probably best place is India !

Offline Kensal

This one wasn't even a WG, just full on nymph and completely crackers.

vw

This one wasn't even a WG, just full on nymph and completely crackers.
So what are you hunting for here ?

Offline Kensal

Oh this was years ago, Honestly she was that bad I tried googling a description of her on the off chance someone blogged about an encounter on the off chance I could get her to myself!

vw

Oh this was years ago, Honestly she was that bad I tried googling a description of her on the off chance someone blogged about an encounter on the off chance I could get her to myself!
Ah the one that got away.