Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who are the hottest Thais operating in Central London at present?  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Stephan200210

Have decided to givve Thais a try again. Was searching the site to see who are the current "hot" thais. I saw reviews for Ariel and Victoia (separately and as a duo) which perked my interest. But they both seem to have disappeared from AW. Anyone know if they are still working - say through an agency? Also, any intel on the best Thais in London at the moment appreciated. Clearly subjective, but my own searching has not thrown up any "clear winners". Just want someone who is good looking (obviously) but also into anal and who gives a good rimjob. Any leads greatly appreciated.

Offline P Exeter

I think they may just be away at the moment - If you check out the New Oriental Hottie thread there was some discussion about it. That thread name is a bit misleading as it tends to be general asian girl discussion.

Offline Stephan200210

Agree re Oriental thread. I had considered posting this there, but then decided (rightly or wrongly) to post a NEW THREAD as I thought it might attract some new interest. I did go back almost 6 months in the Oriental thread to find some "leads" but saw nothing. I would have thought law of "supply and demand" would have acted to fill the void. Lots of demand for good Thai girls - but few/none around. Yet lots of Romanians that seem (on the whole) to get bad reviews or, at worst, are ripoffs. And surely good Thai girls should hang around longer so they could make some real money. My memory may be hazy, but I recall good Thai girls doing stints of 3 or so years in the UK, interspersed with trips home. Now they just seem to be here a few months and then disappear?

Offline P Exeter

Only thing I could offer is that they have both taken their profiles down in the past and returned so maybe gone home for a while to enjoy some Thai sunshine while it's gloomy and shit here.  :unknown:

Not sure why they prefer to take down their profiles rather than leave them up with an 'I am on holiday until December' type message. I don't know enough about how aw works for SPs.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 11:00:22 am by P Exeter »

Offline LLPunting

OP,
You started a new thread that asks both for news about these two SPs AND other recommendations but you only named it after the 2 girls.   :thumbsdown:

You didn't need to ask about these 2 SPs because the best intel/conjecture is already mentioned in the other thread.   :thumbsdown:

Upshot, you have simply confirmed yourself as a fanboi of these 2 SPs.   :dash:

Why not start a thread "Who are the best Thai SPs left in London?"   :unknown:

Offline Stephan200210

Yes. Your are right. Should have started the new thread just about who are the best thais - which I guess is the thrust of my query. I had just mentioned those two as they were the only ones I had seen (going through the Oriental Hottie thread) who seemed to have received great reviews. And it seems jsut my luck, I find a review of a good girl and then she seems to just disappear. Anyway, my key question (and apologies for not making it specific enough or giving it the right title) is: Who are the hottest Thais operating in Central London at present?

Offline Sneakypete1999

Have decided to givve Thais a try again. Was searching the site to see who are the current "hot" thais. I saw reviews for Ariel and Victoia (separately and as a duo) which perked my interest. But they both seem to have disappeared from AW. Anyone know if they are still working - say through an agency? Also, any intel on the best Thais in London at the moment appreciated. Clearly subjective, but my own searching has not thrown up any "clear winners". Just want someone who is good looking (obviously) but also into anal and who gives a good rimjob. Any leads greatly appreciated.

Best looking thai girls I've encountered are rina thai in holborn, alicia thai in Islington and Nina at Gold thai in finchley road. Rub and tugs and b2b on offer. Apart from Nina who if you can get out of the shop and meet elsewhere might offer what you're looking for if she likes you depending on the $$$

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I have tended to use the Asian Selection agency as my go to for Thai girls...I have had great experiences with Donna, Candy and Star which I have reviewed on here plus others as well.

All provide the services listed on their website profiles with gusto and no extra charges

Hope that helps and enjoy

Offline Bobwong

Try Charm who is currently on Olina. Does rimming or at least used to last time she was here.

A shame Nikkichan has gone!

Offline Sneakypete1999

Who are the best/fittest I dependent thai girls in everyone's opinion, I mentioned a few but wondered if there are any I missed out on!

Offline SomTumFucker

Charm is a solid pick and I always try to see Leena Sexy Thai (007’s Serena) when her constant UK touring takes her near London - last saw her in town this Spring and she still looks smoking hot and reassuringly filthy.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only