Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Spanish Claudia - Heathrow  (Read 8725 times)

Offline Thatguywelbz

Enough uproar. Writeups coming soon stay tuned.

Offline youngchoco

Lurked for long enough debating whether to see a girl or not but have finally taken the plunge with this one. Too tempting to turn down! Booked tomorrow, update to follow.

Offline last_days_of_logan

Lurked for long enough debating whether to see a girl or not but have finally taken the plunge with this one. Too tempting to turn down! Booked tomorrow, update to follow.

nicely done...look forward to your review fella

Offline kasamaa

Careful! Good luck if she follows through but had her booked for today and approaching booking time radio silence (as I expected). Negative review to follow....

Careful! Good luck if she follows through but had her booked for today and approaching booking time radio silence (as I expected). Negative review to follow....

KT tapping that for the whole day

Offline MrMatrix

Well KT thanks to your review which as you know I will go by- I am looking at meeting her later in the week if all goes well. Fingers crossed Regards. MM :thumbsup:

Well KT thanks to your review which as you know I will go by- I am looking at meeting her later in the week if all goes well. Fingers crossed Regards. MM :thumbsup:
she is flying out today

she is beautiful facially.....i can see the Kim K comparisons

she is pretty much as KT described but the only debatable part is the booty.....as a booty connesseiur / bootyologist i went there looking to see this great design.

its alright, not the best i have seen by any means and also belongs in the thicker edition..... i think what makes the booty seem like its worth while is the whole package of her...her beautiful face, thick long brunette hair, thick body and also a bit of ass...makes it seem like the ass is WHOA ... but personally dont think it was as good as i expected. dont get me wrong...she belongs in a butt discussion for sure..just that she would be punching uphill with some of the other contenders

review to follow at some point....half hour 80 is worth it i reckon....150 is too much coin

Offline MrMatrix

she is flying out today

she is pretty much as KT described but the only debatable part is the booty.....as a booty connesseiur / bootyologist i went there looking to see this great design.

its alright, not the best i have seen by any means and also belongs in the thicker edition..... i think what makes the booty seem like its worth while is the whole package of her...her beautiful face, thick long brunette hair, thick body and also a bit of ass...makes it seem like the ass is WHOA ... but personally dont think it was as good as i expected. dont get me wrong...she belongs in a butt discussion for sure..just that she would be punching uphill with some of the other contenders

review to follow at some point....half hour 80 is worth it i reckon....150 is too much coin
Cheers Logan, your comments are informative indeed. Well it looks like I wont be seeing her if shes flying out today. Back to the drawing board. :hi:

Offline JonasG

Shame.

Texted her today and I only had a small window for a punt and she was booked up for then. 😔

Offline kasamaa

she is flying out today

Glad someone had more luck than I did, not a total lost cause then!

Glad someone had more luck than I did, not a total lost cause then!

nope she is real, lovely personality though you can tell this is work for her , and she is open minded

actually quite intelligent also

Offline youngchoco

nicely done...look forward to your review fella

Got the booking with her yesterday. She is as gorgeous as her pictures and great personality. Will write up a review later this week. It's a positive from me  :thumbsup:

Offline JonasG

Her green light's showing as on today in Heathrow...

Offline king tarzan

Her green light's showing as on today in Heathrow...

Probably is going to have a very dry rinsed mango then ! :D
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline youngchoco

Bit delayed, but my first review done! Hopefully moderation on it is all good so you guys can see.

Offline kasamaa

Bit delayed, but my first review done! Hopefully moderation on it is all good so you guys can see.

Good Lad  :thumbs:

Hopefully more to come!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:07:13 am by kasamaa »

Offline Parzival77

Saw her 2 days ago, Latina chick from Miami. I wasn’t disappointed, she has fantastic oral skills, it was the highlight of the meet. Lots of sucking of my balls, running her tongue everywhere, very nice deep throat came in her mouth  and the excess ran down my cock, superb.