Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Palo Thai Therapy - Hornchurch  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Stitch

External Link/Members Only

On my way to work this morning I happened to walk past the shops in Station Lane, Hornchurch. Opposite the Railway Pub, where a new shop is being fitted out. On the window it gave details about what is going in there and info about its other shop in South Woodford.
I've not seen any posts about the South Woodford shop on here. Has anyone tried it ?
It seems like every month another massage shop opens in the Havering area !!
Hope it's a good one

Offline Samuikid

I’ve been to the one in Woodford, massage is quite good, nothing on offer that I could tell. Nice premises and near to a pub for a bit of refreshment either before or after...!
Banned reason: No reviews in over 7 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline sparkus

I’ve been to the one in Woodford, massage is quite good, nothing on offer that I could tell. Nice premises and near to a pub for a bit of refreshment either before or after...!

Had a look at their website - recruitment ad says that the girls "can keep tips" (on facebook page linked to).

Offline Stitch

Walked past there on Friday, no date as yet but saw 3 unopened boxes containing massage tables.
Probably be ready by the end of the month.

Offline Topmanhardon

I went to the Woodford one a few months ago. Apparently it's a family business. Massage was good and place seemed completely legit. Sigh.

Offline Stitch

Shop is now open and advertising on Gumtree.
Been past it a few times and the reception area is like a gold fish bowl. The whole world can see inside. Each time ive walked past I've seen a guy sitting behind the counter and a oriental women, late 30's / early 40's sat on the sofa. Doesn't look very promising.

Offline Flithy Red

Shop is now open and advertising on Gumtree.
Been past it a few times and the reception area is like a gold fish bowl. The whole world can see inside. Each time ive walked past I've seen a guy sitting behind the counter and a oriental women, late 30's / early 40's sat on the sofa. Doesn't look very promising.
Yeah, I've walked past this shop a few times, last week, the reception guy (indian, I think) was walking a baby-buggy round in circles outside on the pavement in front of the shop. This place doesn't look inviting :(
At the bottom of their Gumtree advert it reads … PLEASE NOTE: this is NOT a sexual service. Our business does not participate in such illegal activities and will deny you treatment if you request this. This is to safeguard ourselves and protect our brand.     :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 02:37:30 am by paintingthetownred »

Offline bandid0

I popped in the other day. Bloody good massage, but not a hint of anything else.

Offline dieseldriver

I popped in the other day. Bloody good massage, but not a hint of anything else.

Yer, but did you ask? You don't know if you don't ask? Like I found out with an independent masseur I visit...   :P

Offline bandid0

Yer, but did you ask? You don't know if you don't ask? Like I found out with an independent masseur I visit...   :P

A fair point! If I go again I'll let you know.

Offline Poker boy

Tried this place a few weeks back and was completely legit, even told to keep boxers on  :thumbsdown:

Strange because the boss Suki did offer massage from her home sometimes in Aveley and I had HE from a girl there, so maybe its an early doors thing to appear legit

Offline sparkus

Woodford one screams legit - bloke receptionist and lots of female customers coming in and out.  A shame as the aroma is very inviting.