Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoona - TOFTT, liar about services. not korean but chinese- Kings cross  (Read 1219 times)

1 review(s) for sexy yoona (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Roth]

peter296

Ok. I know many WG lie about services, and I should have walked when i saw the girl, but I thought ill still give it  a try.

link - External Link/Members Only . External Link/Members Only   , External Link/Members Only
 £80 for 30 min

services offered - RO, sex in multiple positions, OW,

Girl - mid 30s, Chinese girl. She does not look like she has any Korean in her, as much as she says she is 3/4 Korean, 1/4 Chinese. Not a student, as she claims. English is limited . like a 6/10

Visit, I confirmed services with her via text multiple times, making sure she knew what I wanted, and then met her, in kings cross.  It went in her apartment, we both got naked, and she avoids the light kissing, and starts to give me oral with, OWO is £20 extra, it wasn't a good one, not deep and more hand movement. Then i ask for RO, and she says no, sex. But then i tell her she confirmed it multiple times, so she precedes to let me, which was not shaven, and had like a half bush on it. So I see why she would rather not. and then start with missionary, and she did a thing ive never seen before, when a girl puts their legs in-between you and them, so it goes half in. We later change positions, because I have no idea what that was, but i didn't like it.  The full time was about 20 min

She said she does light kissing, did not happen, she said she does COB, refused it at the end of the punt.

And I finished in the mac, when she said she does COB. so simple, I TOFTT, and it failed. I knew i should have walked when i saw the girl, If i knew she would lie about the services, then i defiantly would. £80 wasted, it was more like a soho walk up, pump and dump.

AVOID

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the TOFTT and the warning, appreciate it.

Is she the girl in the pics by any stretch ?

« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 01:53:17 pm by Sinz »

Offline Belgarion

Shame about the shit punt mate but thank you for the heads up

peter296

nope. The pics dont look like her, that is when i should have walked. when seeing that

Offline Sinz

nope. The pics dont look like her, that is when i should have walked. when seeing that

Potentially a bait & switch, you should have walked.

As The_Don says:

Research is key

peter296

Well it was more a TOFTT. that was my research,