Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Sexy.Ava.x  (Read 1005 times)

Online Sinz

Has anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only

Have you punted any WGs ??

Read the following link before asking questions:

jackbauer78

Very nice girl, cute with great ass and body. Very down to earth and chats a lot.

Performs very enthusiastically. Definately recommended giving it a go. Always ready to please

Has anyone seen this girl?

Offline PLeisure

Very nice girl, cute with great ass and body. Very down to earth and chats a lot.

Performs very enthusiastically. Definately recommended giving it a go. Always ready to please
When did you see her, 'jack'?

You know what the next question's going to be...  :rolleyes:

Online Sinz

Hmmm sure, I definitely believe you  :dash:

Online LLPunting

Must've been in the last 24hrs surely?

Online LLPunting

Hey, just looked at the profile, whadafuk!  Why's my missus registered on AW without my knowledge?  And so fucking cheap!
That lovely moist purse of hers is easily worth 500 ph and what she does with her tongue and anus...

Oi!  Ava!  Come here!  What have I told you about underselling yourself?  Don't give me "low self esteem"!  You've got 1.2m followers on Tumblr and that shoot for MetArt broke the Internet!  Don't you "Sorry Daddy" me little girl!  Bend over, you know what's coming.

Offline Vladimir luxuria

I didn’t get it,I’m sorry..!
Is she that bad..?
Banned reason: Leech with no intention in posting reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online LLPunting

jackbauer78

Saw her on tues. Good comms as far as it was with me. (Messaged 3 days before)
As soon as I arrived she directed me to the room number.
 Very cute smiley lady with that beautiful body. Didn't have any problems with her, got the job done twice with no clock watching.

Very chatty girl, good clear American English.

Good owo with many sex positions with one CIM.

Yes I see there is one negative on her now but from my experience with her she definitely worth the wait. Next time I'm down I certainly give her a ring again.

jackbauer78

BTW she's Mongolian that's part Japanese.

Online LLPunting

Saw her on tues. Good comms as far as it was with me. (Messaged 3 days before)
As soon as I arrived she directed me to the room number.
 Very cute smiley lady with that beautiful body. Didn't have any problems with her, got the job done twice with no clock watching.

Very chatty girl, good clear American English.

Good owo with many sex positions with one CIM.

Yes I see there is one negative on her now but from my experience with her she definitely worth the wait. Next time I'm down I certainly give her a ring again.

Thanks Jack, why not post that as a review?

jackbauer78

Sorry mate just haven't had the time to do a review yet as I been busy with the footie, I will do once my time is more free
Thanks Jack, why not post that as a review?

Online LLPunting

Sorry mate just haven't had the time to do a review yet as I been busy with the footie, I will do once my time is more free

That's what half time is for.

Offline Atzzzzz

I actually went to see her at £80 for half hour was bloody brilliant. She even gave me a rimming! She seems to have moved to West London and doubled her prices! And shes now officially vanished!