Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fi the Gamer Girl Next Door  (Read 1209 times)

6 review(s) for EnglishStunner95 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline SOSPunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let me start by saying that what follows is partly my fault for not doing my "due diligence" properly.  I was drawn to the tits and my cock overrode my brain - but we all learn from our mistakes, and i have.
This meeting happened about 2 years ago (I'm a new member to UKP), and obviously I haven't been back since - read on.
Her profile on AW is quite enticing, but the one thing I forgot to clock was her age.  Now I'm sure for some of the younger members on here Fi would be quite responsive, but for this 50 something, she clearly wasn't very interested. It was all very much a one way street.
Comms were ok as this was a last minute punt.  I woke up, felt horny and checked to see who was on line near me.  Fi was.  Made the appoint for a couple of hours later at £80 for the 30 minutes (nearly always 30mins on the first meeting in case it proves not to be good).
Fi works from a very modern flat in the Southchurch area of Southend. Parked up and was advised by Fi, who could see me from her flat, of the final details i.e flat number and floor.
The meet - well this is where i discovered how young she was (as it turns out a little younger than my eldest daughter).  I don't think she had been working long when we met, and if I have to give the benefit of the doubt, I think she was learning as she went along (which most do i guess !).  Was ushered into the bedroom (somebody else was in the lounge !), and was asked to strip and join her on the bed. She had taken her clothes off and when I moved to worship her tits, I was told "please don't touch those, my nipples are very sensitive". Sorry, but that is why i was there !!  Then went for some DFK - "sorry I don't do that". 
This wasn't going very well so i thought I'd just pop on a mac, do the deed, and make a hasty retreat.
Got on top, so i could those truly magnificent breast, but she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes until i finished. No response, no feedback, no movement, no encouragement - nothing.
So as i wrote above, this young lady may be good for the younger bloke, but for us oldies I wouldn't bother.  I didn't leave feedback on AW at the time because I partly took the blame for visiting a girl so young.  Such a shame, because she had a body to die for.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

Let me start by saying that what follows is partly my fault for not doing my "due diligence" properly.  I was drawn to the tits and my cock overrode my brain - but we all learn from our mistakes, and i have.
This meeting happened about 2 years ago (I'm a new member to UKP), and obviously I haven't been back since - read on.
Her profile on AW is quite enticing, but the one thing I forgot to clock was her age.  Now I'm sure for some of the younger members on here Fi would be quite responsive, but for this 50 something, she clearly wasn't very interested. It was all very much a one way street.
Comms were ok as this was a last minute punt.  I woke up, felt horny and checked to see who was on line near me.  Fi was.  Made the appoint for a couple of hours later at £80 for the 30 minutes (nearly always 30mins on the first meeting in case it proves not to be good).
Fi works from a very modern flat in the Southchurch area of Southend. Parked up and was advised by Fi, who could see me from her flat, of the final details i.e flat number and floor.
The meet - well this is where i discovered how young she was (as it turns out a little younger than my eldest daughter).  I don't think she had been working long when we met, and if I have to give the benefit of the doubt, I think she was learning as she went along (which most do i guess !).  Was ushered into the bedroom (somebody else was in the lounge !), and was asked to strip and join her on the bed. She had taken her clothes off and when I moved to worship her tits, I was told "please don't touch those, my nipples are very sensitive". Sorry, but that is why i was there !!  Then went for some DFK - "sorry I don't do that". 
This wasn't going very well so i thought I'd just pop on a mac, do the deed, and make a hasty retreat.
Got on top, so i could those truly magnificent breast, but she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes until i finished. No response, no feedback, no movement, no encouragement - nothing.
So as i wrote above, this young lady may be good for the younger bloke, but for us oldies I wouldn't bother.  I didn't leave feedback on AW at the time because I partly took the blame for visiting a girl so young.  Such a shame, because she had a body to die for.

4 Reviews
Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)

Offline smiths

Under UKP rules a review of a punt for a newbie member must of been no more than 12 months ago, admin just put this up from 6 months but just for newbies. So as you say this occurred 2 years ago its not a valid review and I will report it to a mod as I don't like moving reviews myself.

Offline smiths

Moved I see before I had time to report it to a mod.

Offline robo90

How would you rate her facially? I know its subjective but interested to see. Also what dress size would you guess, some pictures on her adultwork make her look like an 8 with nice big boobs and others a size 12+

Offline SOSPunter

How would you rate her facially? I know its subjective but interested to see. Also what dress size would you guess, some pictures on her adultwork make her look like an 8 with nice big boobs and others a size 12+

She was ok. Not ugly but also not a stunner - girl next door type but as you say all very subjective. Is say dress size 10 because of the boobs, otherwise an 8.

Offline SOSPunter

Under UKP rules a review of a punt for a newbie member must of been no more than 12 months ago, admin just put this up from 6 months but just for newbies. So as you say this occurred 2 years ago its not a valid review and I will report it to a mod as I don't like moving reviews myself.

Yes, my bad, I've just read the rules again - sorry. I've been waiting a couple of years to join UKP so I thought I'd write reviews of all the punts I've had. I was a very prolific punter between 2015 and 2019 but obviously can't review those. I've been punting since then but rather than every week, sometimes twice a week (I traveled all over London and the home counties for work) it's now probable once a month.
Again, apologies

Offline oohermrs

Don't worry about it mate - it's still useful information and I for one am always grateful for that.

The way round the rule is to post your out-of-date review at the bottom of an older review, prefixed with a quick line saying that you saw the same SP in pre-UKP membership days and...