Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hallowed Sanctuary Ockendon  (Read 972 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Anyone get to go. Had it bookmarked till restrictions eased or lifted, but no longer on Gumtree? Chance this weekend so looks like have to go somewhere else?

Offline Poker boy

New advert on GT
Now appears to be in different location in Brentwood
Saw one photo of her where she looked very large, nice face and rack though

Offline dieseldriver

New advert on GT
Now appears to be in different location in Brentwood
Saw one photo of her where she looked very large, nice face and rack though

Many thanks for that. Had Aveley in small print at top. But in the Brentwood listings. Like Ching was in the Upminster listings when based in South Ockendon? BTW, anyone seen Ching recently? Last heard from her some time ago and said not working till further notice and would let me know when is? Still waiting!! 

Offline Skippy2708

Many thanks for that. Had Aveley in small print at top. But in the Brentwood listings. Like Ching was in the Upminster listings when based in South Ockendon? BTW, anyone seen Ching recently? Last heard from her some time ago and said not working till further notice and would let me know when is? Still waiting!!

Tried Ching a few times over the past few months and she’s adamant that she’s not working yet because of Covid.

Offline dieseldriver

Tried Ching a few times over the past few months and she’s adamant that she’s not working yet because of Covid.

:D :D :D, just like see told me. But with those awesum HJ's see gives, worth the wait.....   :thumbsup:

Offline Skippy2708

DD have you seen this advert our way? External Link/Members Only

She mentions 'releasing the love hormone'. Sound like it has potential.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2020, 07:39:59 am by Skippy2708 »