Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Funniest/weirdest Adultwork feedback you've read.  (Read 654 times)

Offline Matrix

Here we go. External Link/Members Only

It reads: Positive   Ammo1690 (4)   02/09/2017 10:14   Seeking Services
    Everything was great. Apart from the fact it was hard to tell if she was a female or male. Body way to scarred up.

Response:   My love that scar is from an accident 9 months ago... would be nice you asking instead of posting such a ridiculous comment! Clearly I was always a woman!

:scare:

Offline Don Quixote

Everything was great. Apart from the fact it was hard to tell if she was a female or male. Body way to scarred up.

Response:   My love that scar is from an accident 9 months ago... would be nice you asking instead of posting such a ridiculous comment! Clearly I was always a woman!

Was the accident in question when the SP was shaving, slipped and cut her cock off? I've looked at the gallery pics and can't make up my mind if she's a post-op TS.

Offline Chorley

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline shagmore

Pre or post - or just normal WG no thanks  :vomit: