Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Superdrug online doctor service  (Read 1325 times)

Offline jawill

Just thought I'd give you a bit of info about this service which I've used for a while now and to recommend it to those looking to do home STD tests.

Basically, you can get any tests through them, and for 3.99 you can have it delivered to a post office and collect it from there rather than it be delivered to your home.  Arrives on a grey plastic plain package.

Inside depending on test are clear instructions and a pre paid envelope. Tests go back to the Doctor's Laboratory either in London or Manchester. This is a beer well respected lab used by all the London clinics and some NHS ones too.

Depending on test results are then put in your personal online account and you get an email to say the results are ready.  It's really discreet.

HIV test takes just 1 day from the date they receive it and is £30. They say it's accurate from 6 weeks but it's a 4th generation test which is 95% accurate after just 28 days.

Urine test for Gonorreah and Chlamydia is £36, accurate at around 2 weeks and takes 2 to 3 days for result.  They also do an oral swob for £31.

They do quite a few other tests as well. I've used for a few years now and never had a problem, thought I'd mention it on here. While I know it's expense, I always hate the 2 week wait and the embarrassment of sitting in the GU clinic !

If you Google superdrug online doctor you'll find the site. They also do ED tablets as well.

Offline Drayki

Why don't you just go the local gum clinic like the rest of us? and it costs fuck all!! went yesterday and was in and out within 20 mins :yahoo:

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why don't you just go the local gum clinic like the rest of us? and it costs fuck all!! went yesterday and was in and out within 20 mins :yahoo:

Exactly and you can go to any one you want, local if you're not bothered about being seen or as far away as you like to be discreet.   

Sandman2017

Didn't he say he doesn't want the embarrassment of sitting in the GU clinic is the reason he doesn't go to the GI clinic , personal preference

Offline jawill

Personal preference. I would rather not sit in a waiting room full of 18 year olds , and not wait 2 weeks for the results.  For the sake of a few quid I can do it myself and have the results within 2 to 3 days.

Yeah I hear what your saying about NHS clinics and I have no problem with them but just giving my feedback on a service I've used myself in case others are looking at private testing

Offline fatboy

Personal preference. I would rather not sit in a waiting room full of 18 year olds , and not wait 2 weeks for the results.  For the sake of a few quid I can do it myself and have the results within 2 to 3 days.

Yeah I hear what your saying about NHS clinics and I have no problem with them but just giving my feedback on a service I've used myself in case others are looking at private testing

Thanks, interesting stuff especially as I get my Sildenfil from SD. One to consider as my local GUM clinic now only offer appointments in the afternoon and the morning is 'drop in' only due to the increased demand which makes it awkward getting there now. Cheers, F.B.

YorkshireGuy

Kudos for getting tested regularly whatever way you do it.

GUM clinics are always a bit awkward and I'm only in my 30's so understand why someone a bit more advanced in their years wouldn't want to visit one.

Offline Nowornever

Glad it works for you! Thanks for sharing! I guess there will be alot of people out there who will see it as waste of money if you could go to the GUM clinic and get tested for free. I bet there is 100s of guys feeling the same as you so sharing the info would help someone!

bigmanbigman

Theres a free hiv test you send off for details on this site some where.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

I would have thought a 2 week wait for results was a thing of the past. Many places give you results in 24 hours or even the same day. The place I use gives me results within a few hours.

Offline Happylad

Kudos for getting tested regularly whatever way you do it.

GUM clinics are always a bit awkward and I'm only in my 30's so understand why someone a bit more advanced in their years wouldn't want to visit one.

As one `a bit more advanced in years` I never feel awkward in my occasional visits to the GUM clinic although I am usually 30 or 40 years older than all the other customers.  The younger males seem to look at me with some surprise and awe, and the females speculatively, while it has been known for the female staff to offer me a cup of tea while I`m waiting.

Offline Drayki

I would have thought a 2 week wait for results was a thing of the past. Many places give you results in 24 hours or even the same day. The place I use gives me results within a few hours.

Had my test on Monday, results back yesterday, who says you have to wait 2 weeks?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Had my test on Monday, results back yesterday, who says you have to wait 2 weeks?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
I find it hard to believe that there are places with a two week wait for std/sti results.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 03:21:55 am by Rochelle »

vw

Quite normal in most places outside London

Read the review your gum thread on UKE

External Link/Members Only

Offline jawill

Those of you getting results back that quickly are very lucky.  Every NHS clinic I have been to take at least 10 days, most say 2 weeks.

The one I used to go to had a strict 2 week rule. 

The only ones I am.familiar with which are quicker are those in or around London and those lucky enough to have a lab within the clinic, which most don't.