Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walking when you see the goods on offer  (Read 6085 times)

Offline stampjones

At one of the massage shops at 4 floors in singapore They switched the girl who came into the room saying other girl not available now. So I headed off but thegirl said she left $100 in the room and I had to give her it back. Like any of these girls would ever leave money lying around!

Anyway she locked the door to the place and said I couldnt leave til I paid. Was a bit drunk and so a bit less cautious than I might have been - was my second night in singapore. I just said fine - call the police - none of the notes in my wallet will have your fingerprints on them. We stood like that for about 5 minutes til she eventually let me go.

Weird thing was I went into ipanema (hooker bar) and 5 minutes later the original girl turns up and starts chatting to me and apologising and saying she'd come back to my hotel etc. Needless to say I told her where to get off. Shame cos she was quite hot, but forgotten immediately as ipanema isnt exactly short of hot available prossies :)

Biggerthanmost

twice in the past week, first because "bed" was a matress on the floor and told her that was reason I was leaving, then at the well known hotel in brentwood which was a vivastreet b&s, simply told her she was not girl in photo and left.

Many times before, never a problem
Same here. Only walked 3 times. First time because she was a fat hound (nice tits though) once because despite 5 girls offered, all were gyppo munters and not the slim blonde teen advertised, and one because of a mattress on the floor. I don't do 'crack den feng shui' (was this a flat in Hendon perchance? Quite smart but where was the fucking bed?)

YidArmy

I always walk now if i'm not happy. The main thing is to have another option lined up, even if it's just a brothel with a choice of girls as a get out of jail card.

Offline Bassman

I'm pretty honest. Told one the other day she was too old. I've said I'm not into their looks etc.

Unfortunately because a lot of WG's hide their face in their pics, it happens often. 3 weeks ago I walked from a Brazilian with good reviews here just because I didn't like her face. Body wasn't good enough to keep me. Told her I didn't think I'd be able to get it up.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I'm pretty honest. Told one the other day she was too old. I've said I'm not into their looks etc.

Unfortunately because a lot of WG's hide their face in their pics, it happens often. 3 weeks ago I walked from a Brazilian with good reviews here just because I didn't like her face. Body wasn't good enough to keep me. Told her I didn't think I'd be able to get it up.

Which pro was this?

Offline Mr Sinister

These days if I don't look what I see I'll simply say thanks but no thanks or ask the WG is if she'd do something I know she would not do like filming with the face.

Of course this doesn't always work as some will reply with OK  :D or at best when they say no and you walk they change their mind seeing cold hard cash so try to pull you back.

Offline Bassman

Which pro was this?

I can't find her page on AW. I came across it looking for a last minute punt as I was passing through Harlow.  I remember she advertised on her page as being an ex HOD girl I think. I'm sure there were reviews from both London and Milton Keynes IIRC.

Offline Bassman

These days if I don't look what I see I'll simply say thanks but no thanks or ask the WG is if she'd do something I know she would not do like filming with the face.

Of course this doesn't always work as some will reply with OK  :D or at best when they say no and you walk they change their mind seeing cold hard cash so try to pull you back.

Lol

What do you say when they change their minds then?

I used to deliberately price myself out and say I'm going cash point and then make my exit.

Offline Mr Sinister

Lol

What do you say when they change their minds then?

I'll just be like nahhhh I don't fancy it anymore or make another ridiculous request usually works.

Offline Mr Sinister

I used to deliberately price myself out and say I'm going cash point and then make my exit.

I use that tactic too but then sometimes they don't mind taking less cash if they are on a slow week which becomes very tempting to go ahead with the punt.

Online scutty brown

Anyone ever walked because the girl was - or appeared to be - too young?
Something often reported in the press but I've only ever seen one who may have been (I walked and told the Sergei why)

I use that tactic too but then sometimes they don't mind taking less cash if they are on a slow week which becomes very tempting to go ahead with the punt.

Lool that's never happened to me yet but that would leave me in a awkward position. I also used to use the I'm parked in a permit zone I'm going to move my car  :D I will.be right back

Offline Marmalade

If she says she's 18 or 19 and looks it, hence if there's any danger she's borderline, I've said in advance that I will want to see proof of I.D. and date of birth before any money is paid and if not, nothing will happen. There's nothing unreasonable in this. She can keep her thumb over her surname on her passport while she shows me -- I don't need to know her real name -- just a photo I.D. where I can see she is legal. I've only had to do this occasionally as most are in their twenties anyway irrespective of their profiles and I prefer to avoid Romanians so no Sergei-keeps-it -type problem. I've had no problems on the one or two occasions where it seemed necessary. If there's any doubt, just say no thank you and move on as swiftly as possible. 

will-ow

I've done this a couple of times because it was Bait and switch or it was a parlour type place with heavily photoshoped photos! but beware of doing it to independent girls.... they talk!! (saafe forum, Uglymugs etc.)

Online sparkus

I will post the review when I get over it, but I had a walk away experience which may require a few sessions of counselling.

As the NHS is overstretched these days and doesn't offer such things, I'll settle instead for allowing some reliable regulars to suck me off. I generally find telling them bad experiences leads to understanding and generosity.

Offline peter918

in my early days of punting I never used to walk and always felt obliged to stay and have had some bad punts because of it, now, with experience, I always go on the vibes I get from the girl when she opens the door and as I am walking in,  if the interaction is fun, flirty and she comes across as someone I want to spend the time and money with I'll stay, If it's a frosty reception, hard to chat because of Language barrier or she seems put out after a hard day I'll just say sorry I changed my mind and I'll walk.

The last time I walked was because the girl I had booked was busy, I had booked at midday for 9pm, already had to wait an hour as she was busy, when I finally managed to enter the flat, the booked girl was still busy, her flatmate was there, pretty girl, but it was hard to try and discuss what I was looking for, it was hard work and I just didn't get the good vibes so I apologised, shook her hand and left.

Punting is like any other transaction, if your not happy with what is offered just walk away

Online sparkus

I did have a hatchet faced blonde in a shabby brothel beg me on knees to stay, saying she really needed the money. I didn't stay.

That brothel was skanky, once banged a WG's friend in there who was working that day only (ie hadn't done it before) as she had debt collectors chasing her and needed the dosh asap. They even called her mid-punt. The mama-san asked me if I was 'OK' with it.

Offline candec

in my early days of punting I never used to walk and always felt obliged to stay and have had some bad punts because of it, now, with experience, I always go on the vibes I get from the girl when she opens the door and as I am walking in,  if the interaction is fun, flirty and she comes across as someone I want to spend the time and money with I'll stay, If it's a frosty reception, hard to chat because of Language barrier or she seems put out after a hard day I'll just say sorry I changed my mind and I'll walk.

The last time I walked was because the girl I had booked was busy, I had booked at midday for 9pm, already had to wait an hour as she was busy, when I finally managed to enter the flat, the booked girl was still busy, her flatmate was there, pretty girl, but it was hard to try and discuss what I was looking for, it was hard work and I just didn't get the good vibes so I apologised, shook her hand and left.

Punting is like any other transaction, if your not happy with what is offered just walk away

I was exactly the same in my early punting days and went through with the punt. These days, if I am not 100% sure I will enjoy the session I say "sorry you are not like your pictures" and walk. Fortunately, that has only happened about 3 or 4 times.

PHassan

I've done it about six, maybe seven times over the years. I've never used the wallet in the car excuse just been honest. I've had a couple of insults hurled at me as its pissed them off but that's it. If it was a bait and switch I've told them that's why.

YidArmy

I just tell the truth if I leave. Sorry I've changed my mind and don't want to go through with the booking.

Nothing more needed than that.

Offline Stalinator

I've done this a couple of times because it was Bait and switch or it was a parlour type place with heavily photoshoped photos! but beware of doing it to independent girls.... they talk!! (saafe forum, Uglymugs etc.)
This is where burner sims come in handy. If I had needed to walk or if a punt went bad, I would bin the current sim and start on another. I know full well that WGs share numbers via saafe so ditching a sim is a wise thing if such a situation.

Offline gettingsome

Mine was clearly a b&s so I got my phon out and said you aren't the lass on this profile and just walked. She couldn't argue
Banned reason: Piss taking idiot.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Robinh191

Had to walk today. The SP I had arranged to see had 2 reviews - first one positive and the other negative for B&S which is what happened to me today. Anyway, the door closed and a few options ran through my mind such as "It's not your photos on the profile" and "You're not wearing what we agreed you would" but decided on "How much is an hour? Oh I'll have to go to and get some more cash. I'll be right back". Review to follow which will also more fully contextualise the walk and excuse.

Offline insignia

i dont give a toss ive never had to do it.  but i would probably say something like you're having a laugh and walk away

Offline jsparky

I just did the honourable thing tonight - walk away after seeing the goods on offer; its a b&s set up - link as follows:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Two middle age ladies in their 40-50s  :scare: and the smell inside the flat is just ... :vomit:

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I've walked on a few punts this year but most times it's hardly worth a review and a lot of them are here today profile gone tomorrow:-(

Mainly Bait and switch tho sometimes the switched girl isnt that bad and I have stayed. Mind you this is mid Anglia and the overall quality of punting these days isnt that good apart from a very few gems.

Just getting very wise to that hiding behind the door malarkey there's no real need for them to do that after all most all have at least a dressing gown on isnt it in their own interests to see who their about to meet I have heard from some girls over time that they too have suffered the literal great unwashed for weeks some of their clients.

Online scutty brown

FFS write these up as reviews, however brief, so that they get indexed and can be more easily found.
Just a short two liner on the lines of "walked after B&S" and a brief description is enough
It will stop someone else getting caught

Offline Marmalade

What this thread highlights is the need to be very prepared and alerts in this first few seconds. I've said, "Ah, no thank you" and smiled and walked away more times than I can remember, for instance at German Eros Centres ... but when you've made a booking it seriously requires adroit and swift handling to minimise aggro.

Some things that come to mind in case others find them useful...

1. Have the words on the tip of your tongue before she answers the door, relaxed, and a nice smile at the ready. Smile, looking a bit disappointed, sigh and say no thank you and walk away as soon as the words are out of your mouth. You have every right to be disappointed: no need to wait for her answer. The longer you take the harder it gets (by the same chalk, analyse quickly and unemotionally if she fits the bill as advertised so you don't kick yourself for not fucking her anyway). If you have dealbreaker services you want her to confirm, I personally do that immediately on stepping inside (with my back to the door, preferably before she closes it completely -- you don't want to have to push past her to get out while listening to her gab).

2. You don't owe her anything except politeness.

3. If booking on Adultwork anyone other than someone you consider 'reliable' always book if possible by phone only. Some girls insist on a AW booking but most will accept a phone booking. This minimises any blowback of them accusing you of all sorts of shit.  Alternatively use a disposable but reliable email address (Yandex.Mail is quite good) and email her directly if she has an email, rather than through the site. No punter particularly needs bad feedback from a lying EE prossie on their AW profile. (Some punters ignore this and only book by phone ... but this might not be practical in areas where there are not many prossies.)

4. Have a Plan B ready so it doesn't fuck up your day completely.  :cool:

Offline puntingpumping1920

What this thread highlights is the need to be very prepared and alerts in this first few seconds. I've said, "Ah, no thank you" and smiled and walked away more times than I can remember, for instance at German Eros Centres ... but when you've made a booking it seriously requires adroit and swift handling to minimise aggro.

1. Have the words on the tip of your tongue before she answers the door, relaxed, and a nice smile at the ready. Smile, looking a bit disappointed, sigh and say no thank you and walk away as soon as the words are out of your mouth. You have every right to be disappointed: no need to wait for her answer. The longer you take the harder it gets (by the same chalk, analyse quickly and unemotionally if she fits the bill as advertised so you don't kick yourself for not fucking her anyway). If you have dealbreaker services you want her to confirm, I personally do that immediately on stepping inside (with my back to the door, preferably before she closes it completely -- you don't want to have to push past her to get out while listening to her gab).

3. If booking on Adultwork anyone other than someone you consider 'reliable' always book if possible by phone only. Some girls insist on a AW booking but most will accept a phone booking. This minimises any blowback of them accusing you of all sorts of shit.  Alternatively use a disposable but reliable email address (Yandex.Mail is quite good) and email her directly if she has an email, rather than through the site. No punter particularly needs bad feedback from a lying EE prossie on their AW profile. (Some punters ignore this and only book by phone ... but this might not be practical in areas where there are not many prossies.)

Excellent advice
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline stampjones

Agree with all that completely.
Only thing I'd add is dont have your exit words TOO close to the tip of your tongue. I've gone into a meet in the past ready to bail, expecting it to be b&s, tripping out my excuses and being outside before thinking, hang on she was ok actually. Pretty much the opposite of normal when little brain takes over but has happened.

Offline Chorley

I've walked twice. Once in this country, when I teed up a punt pre AW. Arrived at a shit hole estate so notorious locally that buses, taxis and takeaways wouldn't deliver there.
Entered the flat and thought I'd stumbled onto a reenactment of Trainspotting or Requiem For A Dream.  :scare:
The girl looked like she'd just scored and was covered in scabs. :vomit:
I told her I couldn't do it and left. Didn't seem that fussed, probably because she was so out of it. :crazy:

The second one was in Dominican Republic.
Was returning to my hotel when I noticed a girl approaching. Realised she was a WG and enquired about rates, when I noticed in my peripheral vision a guy who looked like The Rocks bigger scarier brother. Realised this must be the pimp as he was carrying a shotgun.  :scare:
I mumbled something in my Pidgin Spanish about feeling sick and scuttled off sharpish.
I regretted it for a bit as she was a stunner, but I then found out another guest had been mugged in a similar  set up, so perhaps a lucky escape?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2017, 09:03:32 am by Chorley »

Offline Dipper

Had a close shave at a rub n tug joint recently.

What opened the door was a 50's boz eyed state. I would've actually gone through with it as I'd travelled a fair way and a tug is a tug I thought. But I was teetering on the edge of walking.

Thankfully it turned out she was booked for the next hour when she came off the phone to another punter. :lol: saved.

Offline francobegbie

Banned reason: Racist cunt
Banned by: daviemac

2348tel

I  recently used a local massage parlour  that not used before women on phone said wg was early 30s got there she open the door still behind it when door shut wg looked more like 50s than 30s made a quick exit

Offline Marmalade

I  recently used a local massage parlour  that not used before women on phone said wg was early 30s got there she open the door still behind it when door shut wg looked more like 50s than 30s made a quick exit

And the name of this secret parlour is ????? 

I suppose we could go through a list, and then ask "Has anyone seen such-n-such" (which is all you've done for a year on UKP)

I saw a prossie once ....