Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dusita Thai Massage Runcorn  (Read 2470 times)

Offline Bronn

Afternoon All,

Firstly thanks to Painter Paul who confirmed Narm is now based at Dusita, rather than their other place- Baan Bussabba (BB).   :thumbsup:

I had seen Narm before at BB- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=91085.0  and wanted to go and finish what we had started.

In summary, I visited earlier on and got a good massage with uninterpreted HR. With it being a repeat visit, I took a small gift with me and the result was no extra charge for the HR.  :cool:  I always take enough cash with me to cover the extras, but this has worked a few times for me now, and would say its worth a go.  So £25 all in today.

I agree with you Paul, it seems basic HR is all Narm will do. Rinda does it for me a little more, as did Nicky at BB a couple of weeks ago, but she has a nice way about her with the smiles and giggles. So I wouldn't discourage anyone from going to see her. They had a new girl I hadn't seen before today as well, Jenny. Another attractive young Tha girl.

External Link/Members Only

Will I go and see Narm again? I'm not so sure, certainly not imminently. I'm thinking of going to this place soon- External Link/Members Only  I don't think I mentioned it in my review of Nicky, but I asked her if she could recommend any places and she said the shop in Old Swan, Liverpool, where she used to work, so I'm presuming it is this place? Any feedback on here chaps?

Cheers,

Bronn

Offline PuntingNameUK

Your experience in sukhotthai will depend on the girl you get. Just like anywhere else.

I never asked for sex or oral there, but hand relief is always on offer.

Offline King Kenny

I went to Sukho over 6 months ago. Can't recall the name of the girl, but she was slim and facially attractive. Asked to lie down naked and not given a towel. HR was fairly quickly offered. I don't tend to haggle like you Bronn, or bring gifts (what a legend!!), so paid the £20.

Online painterpaul

Bronn

Must agree Narm a pretty safe bet for a decent time.

What do you do with your gift , smuggle it in through reception and give it the girl in the room ?  :D

TOFTT a couple of times in Preston last few days and will review in the coming days , Mylee and Sweet Sexy Nenar , nothing special and won't be returning !

Offline Bronn

Bronn
What do you do with your gift , smuggle it in through reception and give it the girl in the room ?  :D

I've never thought about it in that way and just openly take them in one of those gift bags.  I think it makes it look like you've spent even more cash on them too, doing it in this way, when in truth you can pick these up for a £1 or so, and actually get them 3 for 2 in Tesco.  Its handy having that big Tesco and that retail park over the road, on the way down to Dusita. There's a Boots on that retail park, and I picked up some more stuff that I can give out. Again 3 for 2.   :hi:

Still have some cash left in April's pot, so I'll be out over the weekend somewhere. I'm thinking either that place in Old Swan- thanks for the feedback chaps  :thumbsup:  or Siam, to see you know who KK. I will report back of course.

Cheers,

Bronn