Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ariadancer, Whiston Liverpool.  (Read 2202 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6851019) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Hk

External Link/Members Only

Quick review

Email her, she replied quick with her mobile number and also she given me her IG, her IG was private, she unlock for me , beautiful young girl, 19 years on her Adultwork profile, but she said she 22 Athelic build, intelligent very easygoing Flexible body.
High: about 5ft 3, small tits possibly 32b with nice stud nipple
looking at her IG she does a few live show , also fire eaters show
ask what services will she provide and price for one hour incall
1hr- 220
Plenty of experience, normally provide the girlfriend experience but have plenty of experience with any thing.

Price paid £220 for the hours incall
Local hotel in Whiston, easy access with parking
Service; 69 OWO. lot for deep French kiss and sex

Offline joe_lloyd99

She looks like shes got a great body. What's she like facially?
Is she scouse?

How did you end up picking this SP out? TOFTT?

Thanks for the review

Offline Hk

facially She good looking girls, everybody is different with face, I would say she a 8, she told me she from Manchester.
She was on my hot list for a while, one of the punter did ask about her, and some one did see her , and said he will write a review, it been a long time coming, but no review was up.
When I see IG I wanted to see her

Offline OakTree

She looks like shes got a great body. What's she like facially?
Is she scouse?

How did you end up picking this SP out? TOFTT?

Thanks for the review

Really? She looks ok but certainly not great. For that sort of money I’d expect smoking hot…. She doesn’t look that to me going on her AW pics.

Offline lewisjones23

Really? She looks ok but certainly not great. For that sort of money I’d expect smoking hot…. She doesn’t look that to me going on her AW pics.

yeah her AW pics don’t look that great. To me she looks solid but not fat/chunky, maybe she has strength/muscle from dancing?

OP mentioned her IG, can only assume her photos on there are better as I’d not be booking off the strength of her AW photos

Offline Viper90

facially She good looking girls, everybody is different with face, I would say she a 8, she told me she from Manchester.
She was on my hot list for a while, one of the punter did ask about her, and some one did see her , and said he will write a review, it been a long time coming, but no review was up.
When I see IG I wanted to see her

It was me that inquired about her, so thanks for the review, since the other guy didnt bother.

Does she give out her IG account freely?
Banned reason: Told repeatedly to leave it but just doesn't know when to stop now abusive.
Banned by: daviemac