Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MKB94 - Bury BL8  (Read 687 times)

2 review(s) for MKB94 (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7030115) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline manfox

External Link/Members Only

1hr - £120

Had this WG on my now almost empty HL for a while so decided to try and book.

Comms: Text her requesting an hour meet including CIM etc and she asked how much I would pay which was odd and probably an indication of things to come. Her rate on AW is 150 so I just said 120. She agreed!

Location: Absolute dump. Unclean and I wouldnt let a dog live there. House smelt of weed. Forget about using the shower.. Plenty of free parking in a residential area.

Personality: To be fair she was pleasant but she was obviously stoned which I didnt appreciate.

Looks: Not unattractive but rough looking. Its her in the profile pics. Skin not the best and her stomach is saggy, has stretch marks. I was in 2 minds whether to walk but I was horny so carried on. I did expect her to better looking than what I encountered especially given her high AW hourly rate.

Services: Kissing, CIM and sex. I didnt bother much in terms of kissing, I decided I was just there to satisfy the need to cum a couple of times. BJ was ok but a little toothy. Came in her mouth and she spat it out into a tissue.

Recommend: No and I won't return, given neutral as she was nice enough and delivered what I asked.

Offline Fast and Bulbous

It can be a risk to toftt! I'd had some contact with her but had been unable to sort out a convenient day and time, and doubt that I'll pursue further based on your review :hi: More photos here External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 02:15:43 pm by Fast and Bulbous »

Offline manfox

Thats definitely her but she doesnt look as good now. I would say they are quite old pics that are flattering.

Offline daved

On the link above she gives her cock size!?