Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxxy Kiera GFE - Manchester  (Read 686 times)

4 review(s) for Sasha_English_GFE (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5823898) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Blackpool Rock]

Offline Rack Admirer

External Link/Members Only

Saw Foxxy recently for an hour. Originally booked for 30mins (£80) but on seeing her I asked to extend to an hour (which is "just" £40 more). On reflection I wish I'd gone with 30mins.

Time: Early evening.

Location: Cheap but ok hotel in Manchester. I parked safely and for free nearby.

Appearance: Young-looking girl. Attractive but not stunning. Nice natural figure: slightly curvy. Not at all fat but not a gym type. Long brunette straight hair. A very nice package overall. Her AW photos give a good indication of how she currently is. She is a little slimmer now perhaps than a couple of the photos.

Manner: Pleasant and polite. It was her manner and looks that got me to part with the extra £40 but as the session went on it became clear that she wasn't really up for it.

Service: Started with kissing which was pretty much close-lipped but enjoyable. She kept her eyes firmly closed. She asked me what I was into and I said something like "all sorts". I then lay back on the bed and she gave me some OWO. I told her I liked it slow and deep and so she switched from quite vigorous sucking to as I wanted. She was unable to go too deep but I am blessed in that department  :thumbsup: I was enjoying things at this point.

I then got her to lie back on the bed and there was more kissing and I explored her tasty body: nipple sucking and gentle chewing, caressing, RO and gentle fingering. She was juicy down below and seemed to be quite enjoying things but I wasn't sure she was really engaged with me. Her eyes were closed throughout and there were some quiet moans.

We went onto more OWO and then the condom went on and there was a brief period of her on top which lasted as long as my wood did. I went floppy and asked to "chill" for a bit. It was at this point that Foxxy started to open up about how she felt and she admitted she wasn't quite with it today. She said she didn't like the room/hotel much and hadn't had a great day for various reasons. She sounded downbeat about her profession and where she was in life.

The conversation switched to other (more positive) things and I lay on my front and she gave me a nice massage. I turned over and she massaged me some more. The site of her fulsome breasts swaying as she massaged my chest got me going again but not enough to harden sufficiently for sex. I ended up finishing myself off over her boobs. Again, her eyes were firmly shut as I wanked away.

There was a bit more chat. I showered quickly before and after.

Verdict: This was an odd session with a girl who admitted she wasn't on peak form but was pleasant and polite throughout. She is a nubile young woman and overall I quite enjoyed it. However, she clearly wasn't really up for it (kept asking me what I wanted her to do and didn't really get into it enough) and I think if she felt that way then she should've refused my booking and called it a day earlier than she'd planned. I'm a middle-aged punter so I need coaxing these days to be able to perform at my best, feel comfortable and get into it myself. This didn't happen but someone less sensitive and with a raging hard-on would've been able to take things further than I could and get more out of it. With this in mind I'll say it was a neutral but out of 10 it would be 4.5 I think, a bit below medium.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 04:04:31 pm by Rack Admirer »