Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rafaella_blonde - SW3 (Knightsbridge)  (Read 778 times)

chickenwing

External Link/Members Only

no owo, no dfk.  mechanical. rushed.
forgetabble.

chickenwing

This Is how I do them.Like it or lump it

Online PilotMan

Great start, can't wait for your next one.

chickenwing

Great start, can't wait for your next one.

Was that sarcasm?

Listen, I listed the reasons for neg, why don't you go find out if i'm right?

Offline Fully Sated

Was that sarcasm?

Listen, I listed the reasons for neg, why don't you go find out if i'm right?

Please take a look at the other reviews on this site and read the review guide, the link has been posted for you. Reviews are the life blood of this site, the better and more informative they are, the better the information that we share. Please take these comments on board in future.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:03:13 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline finn5555

Your attitude means you won’t be here long  :bomb:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Billy no mates

chickenwing

Your attitude means you won’t be here long  :bomb:

Hidden Image/Members Only

And you call me a cunt? Ask yourself, would you say that to me in person? No you wouldn't.

+1

-1 = 0

chickenwing

Please take a look at the other reviews on this site and read the review guide, the link has been posted for you. Reviews are the life blood of this site, the better and more informative they are, the better the information that we share. Please take these comments on board in future.

This is a correct and polite response to which I respond, no problem.

Offline Sinz

Topic moved to Discussions Regional Punting- not a valid review

SeekingtheTruth

And you call me a cunt? Ask yourself, would you say that to me in person? No you wouldn't.

-1 = 0

Dunno about him but I would. I like to keep things nice, simple and direct.

Now rather than get all defensive why don’t you take the criticism on board and put in a bit more information next time.

One thing you’ll learn if you stick around is that if you act like a cunt you’ll get called a cunt. It’s generally nothing personal but this is a big boy forum with big boy language.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:35:53 pm by SeekingtheTruth »

Offline finn5555

-1 = 0

I don’t meet cunts so I guess I won’t be calling you a cunt to your face

No offence of course  :hi:

chickenwing

Dunno about him but I would. I like to keep things nice, simple and direct.

Now rather than get all defensive why don’t you take the criticism on board and put in a bit more information next time.

One thing you’ll learn if you stick around is that if you act like a cunt you’ll get called a cunt. It’s generally nothing personal but this is a big boy forum with big boy language.

Ok, you're obviously a cunt too ;)

Offline Sinz

Ok, you're obviously a cunt too ;)

There was no need for that, especially when he was giving you a decent advise.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Advice*

SeekingtheTruth

No need to report on my behalf. Being called a cunt by a random on the internet means nothing to me.

He’s just new and doesn’t understand how things work around here. Same as most newbies, he’s just being defensive as this forum is not like any other forum out there. Most can’t deal with the mentality here to start with.

Offline HighlyMotivated

No need to report on my behalf. Being called a cunt by a random on the internet means nothing to me.

Reporting (and editing) posts as he sees fit is what Sheriff Sinz does :sarcastic:

InstaPunt

He’s just new and doesn’t understand how things work around here. Same as most newbies, he’s just being defensive as this forum is not like any other forum out there. Most can’t deal with the mentality here to start with.
Big difference between this guy and normal newbies who get a bit of a roasting for whatever reason. Utter tosser if you look at his attitude.

Offline Silver Birch

External Link/Members Only

no owo, no dfk.  mechanical. rushed.
forgetabble.

A poor attempt at a review, but enough for me to mark her down as one not to visit.

Not on my radar anyway but she does look good in her photoshopped photos!

« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:14:47 pm by Silver Birch »

Offline Sinz

Reporting (and editing) posts as he sees fit is what Sheriff Sinz does :sarcastic:

Still trying hard huh ?  :sarcastic:

Offline Sinz

Well he is banned now, Admin thinks he was a Troll too, you have any issues with that ?

I guess the reporting was needed afterall.

Phaedrus

Offline HighlyMotivated

Well he is banned now, Admin thinks he was a Troll too, you have any issues with that ?

I guess the reporting was needed afterall.

Why would I have issue with it? Sheriff Sinz on the case as usual  :D

You didn’t thank me for that spelling correction btw  :unknown:

Offline Sinz

Why would I have issue with it? Sheriff Sinz on the case as usual  :D

You didn’t thank me for that spelling correction btw  :unknown:

I really hope you find your motivation, instead of trolling and posting crap everywhere   :music:

Offline HighlyMotivated

I really hope you find your motivation, instead of trolling and posting crap everywhere   :music:

Love how you’re still trying to force the motivation wordplay  :sarcastic:

Offline Sinz

Love how you’re still trying to force the motivation wordplay  :sarcastic:

Still trolling without any actually facts huh ?   :sarcastic:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Still trolling without any actually facts huh ?   :sarcastic:

Actual*

That’s two spelling corrections in one thread, aren’t you supposed to be the edit king  :sarcastic:

Offline Sinz

Actual*

That’s two spelling corrections in one thread, aren’t you supposed to be the edit king  :sarcastic:

Sound like someone is jealous. :sarcastic:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Sound like someone is jealous. :sarcastic:

Of what exactly? This should be good  :D

Offline Sinz

Of what exactly? This should be good  :D

You can have the sheriff badge for correcting the spellings, I am sure James999 will give you a special gold one.

Soon you will get the badge for trolling too.  :sarcastic:

Offline HighlyMotivated

You can have the sheriff badge for correcting the spellings, I am sure James999 will give you a special gold one.

Soon you will get the badge for trolling too.  :sarcastic:

Well if you’re going to be Sheriff in this town we need some consistency Sinz  :sarcastic: can’t be editing other people’s posts when you can’t even do your own properly   :rolleyes:

Offline Sinz

Well if you’re going to be Sheriff in this town we need some consistency Sinz  :sarcastic: can’t be editing other people’s posts when you can’t even do your own properly   :rolleyes:

You 2 are cute together, have fun chatting crap.

I have no interest in your trolling and your repeated failed attempts of making a fool out of yourself.  :music:

Offline HighlyMotivated

I have no interest in your trolling and your repeated failed attempts of making a fool out of yourself. :music:

So I’ve failed to make a fool of myself? That’s good to know  :sarcastic:

You make this too easy Sinz   :music:

SeekingtheTruth

Big difference between this guy and normal newbies who get a bit of a roasting for whatever reason. Utter tosser if you look at his attitude.

Not as far as I was concerned. The only reason I came across this thread is because you felt the need to call him a tosser while correcting his title which seems incredibly petty.

Most new comers don’t spend the time to read the review writing guide or even spend any time round any research through the wealth of information this site provides. Many will also never have come across a forum like this one before where there is very little moderation and it is very shoot from the hip and simply don’t know how to deal with it. They then get massively defensive when people tell them how crap the thread/review is. An argument and name calling will then ensue, someone will make a report calling them an abusive troll/idiot/waste of time etc and another one bites the dust.

Don’t get me wrong, a lot of the ones that get banned are genuine fucking idiots and trolls but there are quite a few who could have had the potential to actually provide good info to the site once they have had a chance to bed in.

Offline NigelF

Not as far as I was concerned. The only reason I came across this thread is because you felt the need to call him a tosser while correcting his title which seems incredibly petty.

Most new comers don’t spend the time to read the review writing guide or even spend any time round any research through the wealth of information this site provides. Many will also never have come across a forum like this one before where there is very little moderation and it is very shoot from the hip and simply don’t know how to deal with it. They then get massively defensive when people tell them how crap the thread/review is. An argument and name calling will then ensue, someone will make a report calling them an abusive troll/idiot/waste of time etc and another one bites the dust.

Don’t get me wrong, a lot of the ones that get banned are genuine fucking idiots and trolls but there are quite a few who could have had the potential to actually provide good info to the site once they have had a chance to bed in.

I don't know, I agree with InstaPunt. It wasn't the name calling, it was the attitude. He didn't care about his review being detailed or helpful (telling us to like it or lump it) and when given good advice he got defensive and showed no willingness to change or indeed any understanding of why he should do so/what makes a helpful review.

I agree that some have the potential to provide good info but I really doubt he was one of them.

Offline The_Don