Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy @ Bayswater - cutie Thai  (Read 3289 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online magnetico

External Link/Members Only
Video : External Link/Members Only

***** Comms *****
by text/call to Olina, got the full address in advance, very straightforward

***** Location/Venue *****
5mn west of Bayswater, in a converted period building
in a basement flat, it looks like it has his own door but the door is shared across 2-3 flats
no CCTV

***** Price *****
£140 for 60mn ( including a £10 discount for regular punters)

***** Services *****
offered : OWO, DFK, protected sex, 69/RO, COB
advertised but refused : CIM

***** The WG *****
- 25/30yo Thai
- cute face
- good body
- fake boobs nicely done, pretty big, maybe similar to Donna's ones
- smooth skin
- shaved pussy
- flat stomack
- very skinny legs
- no C-section scars, or boobs scars, or acnea
- better english than usual for a Thai

***** The Punt *****
- Paid fee
- Shower (alone)
- Sex
- Massage
- Shower (alone)

***** Positive *****
Good looking girl
Not trying to rush the cums, taking her time while we're fucking
No one else (sergei, other prossies/clients) in the flat, as it's a kind of studio
Very small usage of wet wipes
Can suck balls properly
Sofa available for playing on in the entrance of the flat
Good body hygiene
Good DFK skills
Follows any requests for different positions
Good massage skills
No clockwatching

***** Neutral *****
Only water offered as drink
Limited check of her mobile during the punt
Uses some lube but not too much

***** Negative *****
Very shallow OWO, she's not very skilled on that
Refused CIM but it's advertised on Olina
No clock in the room
Shower is very small and light isn't working
Very cheap bed/mattress
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 11:09:32 pm by magnetico »

Offline Chorley

Cheers for the review OP.  :hi:
I'm seriously considering booking her.  I wasn't that impressed with Donna. Would you say she was in a similar vein?

Online magnetico

I wasn't that impressed with Donna. Would you say she was in a similar vein?
Tracy got a cuter face than Donna (see the video).
Tracy doesn't offer CIM/Anal unlike Donna.
But they're in the similar vein, I banged both without getting any hint of complains or timewasting or cum-rushing, which isn't a given.

Offline bootspunker

Cheers for the review OP.  :hi:
I'm seriously considering booking her.  I wasn't that impressed with Donna. Would you say she was in a similar vein?
I saw Donna also ( sorry, didn't post a review...Mea culpa), and wasn't over impressed either...

Tracy, on the other hand I have seen a couple of times, and intend to return to despite the lack of CIM - A duo with Anna perhaps, and get her to do the 'dirty' work !
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 12:48:27 am by bootspunker »

Online magnetico

Something interesting, she's left her notebook of bookings open in front of me when I was in her flat.
I've seen on the notebook that she had 9 bookings pre-booked on that day , and her minimum time is one hour (on Olina's website) .

So she's been working maybe 10 or 12 hours that day,it's much more than what I thought.

Offline marlin

Thats odd as Olina confirmed CIM to me and Tracy offered it to me although it didnt happen

Offline Muzmuz

Something interesting, she's left her notebook of bookings open in front of me when I was in her flat.
I've seen on the notebook that she had 9 bookings pre-booked on that day , and her minimum time is one hour (on Olina's website) .

So she's been working maybe 10 or 12 hours that day,it's much more than what I thought.

When these Thai girls first come over to start work with the agencies they will have a debt to pay off from their manager/ pimp. I’ve heard of figures of up to £30,000. To do this they will work long hours seeing lots of customers each day. Only when the debt is paid up do they start to earn money for themselves. I don’t know whether they have any say in it but it sounds like Tracy wants to pay her debt off as quickly as possible.

Offline driver

When these Thai girls first come over to start work with the agencies they will have a debt to pay off from their manager/ pimp. I’ve heard of figures of up to £30,000. To do this they will work long hours seeing lots of customers each day. Only when the debt is paid up do they start to earn money for themselves. I don’t know whether they have any say in it but it sounds like Tracy wants to pay her debt off as quickly as possible.

You've hit the nail on the head. I love punting Thai's in Thailand, as it is/was the best GFE you'll experience. But here it's all business, and when Thai's work like this burnout happens quite quickly, and a lot of them seem to wind up a little 'ding-dong', so's to speak.