Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlett-northeast  (Read 1809 times)

7 review(s) for scarlett-northeast (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Scarlett-northeast booked via adultwork can somebody add the link please
So trawling through aw late on Saturday night for a 30 minute booking for the next day came across this young ladies profile & thought why not
Email sent early Sunday morning she replied quite quickly time requested & agreed
Then mobile number sent & the rest done via text
Post code & street name text well before meeting with instructions to text for door number when I arrived
So I get there 10 minutes early park up & wait a couple of minutes send text & she replied immediately with door number
Just about to knock on the door when it opens & welcomed in by a very small very pretty looking tanned girl with a cracking accent
So we get the small talk out of the way have a bit of a crack then onto the bed, she's dressed in brand new stockings very sexy underwear & a cracking smile
So onto the business which I'll keep in the memory bank until I see her again
But I will say her photos are a good likeness very pretty, very tanned small & petite now I don't know if it was being very horny but she brought the best out of me & 20 minutes later I was back out the door, not rushed by her she just did all the right things the way I like it

Warwick Hunt

Sounds canny l4f, can i ask about the location.
Is it the infamous flats in Bensham or Felling or possibly her own place?

Looking4fun

I'm going to sound a bit thick here but it was a  ne8 4 postcode I'm hopeless at directions once I cross the bridge

Warwick Hunt

Thats ok thanks, looks like your spreading out so I'm sure you will get to find your way around very quickly  ;)

Looking4fun

Ha yes I'm back to ne8 tonight thank to sat nav

Warwick Hunt

Ha yes I'm back to ne8 tonight thank to sat nav

Ha! thats what i meant, probably the same place. look forward to your review of LC.

Looking4fun

Sounds canny l4f, can i ask about the location.
Is it the infamous flats in Bensham or Felling or possibly her own place?
it was bensham tonight mate