Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: White cottage Blackpool  (Read 683 times)

Offline Bigmacca86

Good evening lads ,
Has anyone been to white cottage in Blackpool in the last week or so? Just wondering who was working there at the moment ? Heard a rumour it was sada I saw her there about 5/6 weeks ago been told she’s back. Picture in the link doesn’t seem to be her , don’t want to turn up to a bait and switch fallen for that before at this place .

External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

from what I've been told about the circumstances in which she left I'd be very surprised if she came back........as told to me the bridges were badly burnt
these rumours of her returning appear every 6-8 months and never turn into anything

Offline Bigmacca86

She was back 6 weeks ago I can confirm it as I saw her ,not sure about how she left or what bridges she burnt sounds interesting though.

Offline Georgedaviesok

from what I've been told about the circumstances in which she left I'd be very surprised if she came back........as told to me the bridges were badly burnt
these rumours of her returning appear every 6-8 months and never turn into anything

She definitely returned a few months back as I saw her twice and reported on one of the visits. I think its nallia or whatever her name is currently there ( there's two reports on her) and I did return a second time, shes good. However the place has not been open much lately, they try to get you to go to one of the parlour's on King Street instead.

Offline Bigmacca86

Is nallia Anita who used to work at 5 Charles street? Called earlier but just as you said got directed to king street