Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Peterborough - OUTCALL  (Read 888 times)

5 review(s) for annaann (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online RedditchJay

External Link/Members Only

Had my eye to have an incall with this one when next in the area and it happended this week

Comms were good, bit slow to start but could be she works dueing the daytime, certainly after 7pm text comms were flowing.

Arranged a 9pm outcall for £100.00 at my hotel.

She arrived just before 9pm, text when in the car park as the internal door to the rooms needs a key card.

She is very tiny, around 5'4 and no more than a size 8, came in normal jeans and jumper so didnt attract attention etc, once in the room made use of the bathroom and came out in sexy purple undies and black hold ups.

Money was left on the side, wasnt touched until the end and then wasnt counted.

Really slow start, very GFE, small talk, good DF kisser, think she is a smoker but that didnt bother me.

My room had a sofa as well as the double bed so started with a slow lap dance on the sofa, strip and she sat down as I stood for a very nice blow job {without}

This went on for a few mins and then to bed, carried on with the BJ and used her mouth to put the condom on, kept me hard and I lay her back and entered on top, she was wet but very tight {no kids}. few mins on top and I started to go soft so stopped and changed to give her oral and a good fingering, she loved it, moaned and did everything righ to get me hard again, span around into doggy and that lasted a good 10 mins, hard as i could and she took it, I checked she was ok as she is a tiny frame and worried  may be to hard n deep for her.

Short rest and back to OWO with CIM at the end

Very inytense GFE sesssion -  best blow job I have had in long time - is it the girl in AW advert ? hard to tell

Rating from me

Face 7/10
Body 6/10  {boobs a bit deflated}
She is 36 not 24
Value 10/10
Sex  8/10
Blow Job with CIM finish 10/10

Book again - yes, good value and easy to get on with

Offline norwichfunseeker

that looks and sounds an excellent punt and vfm.

More of these girls please.