Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians bait and switch in Lincoln  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Jamesbattersea

I've noticed lately that 90% of the ads on Vivastreet are Romanians.
A couple of weeks ago reading on here that it's best to avoid them i thought i would go for an advert i saw for a black girl.£60 half hour thinking to myself there aren't any black people in Romania. But was bait and switch i arrived at Macauly drive on st Giles and went to the house a girl was waving at me on the street. I went in and it was a shit hole and a Roma girl took me into a room and stared at me i asked were the black girl was and she didn't speak english as another Roma girl that i'd seen advertise in AW as Kamy (scrawny and ugly with big hook nose) came in and asked me how long i paid for 30 mins as i was too scared to walk because i could hear a bloke in another room that sounded like he would cut you up if you upset him ( i'm a bit of a pussy and not into fighting) so i did my load in about 10 mins and left the girl was a bit smelly and laid there like a bag of tats.
IF you get sent to "the Gillys" for a punt don't turn up.

Offline gary03

Sorry you had such a bad time.yes ee taking over lincoln.seem to be a couple work out of hermit stret & nearly all on viva ee.unfortunately no thai & probably best to pay extra for established touring girls but check out feedback
on aw amazing how many obvious feedback tricks of rom pimps reviewing there own fleet of girls with false feedback

Offline Jamesbattersea

Avoid these two they are part of the roma rip off gang on St Giles!
The kamy one is really ugly and can't see why anyone would want her anyway but be warned!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Signature1862

Neither profiles are active still on aw

Offline Jamesbattersea

[/quote

Fuck me they went off quick i only posted thag yesterday.

Offline themightyimp

[/quote

Fuck me they went off quick i only posted thag yesterday.
They'll pop up again - they always do.
Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Taggart

Still unable, after all the warnings on this site about Romanians and poor service, guys still go to screw them and end up getting screwed themselves.  Can anyone explain the logic?

The only thing I've found Romanians good at is washing cars.

Offline Jamesbattersea

These two are back on AW their new profile doesn't say Romanian but they are part of the St Gilly's gang.

/www.adultwork.com/4141450 or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 10:26:45 pm by Jamesbattersea »