Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jess Awaits U - Gosport. Any intel ?  (Read 824 times)

Offline Derrick101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any info on this one please ?

She's been on AW since 2015, so I'm surprised she's not popped up in a search here.

:hi:

Offline Whiteknight

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any info on this one please ?

She's been on AW since 2015, so I'm surprised she's not popped up in a search here.

:hi:

Well I have met her recently and will do a posting, she is in a queue  :lol:

She stated she does outcall only, but ask nicely, Incall is a possible depends on day of the week and time.  Obviously you do need good AW feedbacks.

She is in a nearby town 10 minutes from Worthing.

Her photos are out of date.  She is a size 14, not fat, but curvy and big frame.  Age wise, my guess is 45.  Busty and all natural.  All services are accurate.

House very messy and full of things and stuff, it's a home with kids.  So timing is important, or book a hotel, travelodge or Premier Inn in Worthing, around £100-130, which is a joke nowadays at those prices.

And lastly, her estate is very indiscreet, terraced houses and flats all spying.

She is a great fuck, review to follow........zzz

Offline Derrick101

She is a great fuck, review to follow........zzz

Thanks WK  :hi:

She's about in Portsmouth and Gosport at the moment. I'll see if I can beat you with a review  ;)

Offline Whiteknight

She's about in Portsmouth and Gosport at the moment. I'll see if I can beat you with a review  ;)

Oh yeah, just had a quick look on her AW, she is on tour in Gosport and noticed her price has dropped to £150.

She used to tour Gatwick and Crawley back in 2017 to 2019, which when she was much younger and fitter.

Now she is a proper MILF   :thumbsup:

Good luck with choosing your next lucky lady  :hi:

Offline Derrick101

Good luck with choosing your next lucky lady  :hi:

Chosen, and booked  ;)

Online timsussex

Did I miss 2 reviews ?