Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good anal providers in Kent?  (Read 1107 times)

Offline anonymous86273

Im after a girl who offers anal, but not fat (max size 14) and under 40. AW searches are proving useless as half the girls don’t put their size in, and the other half offer anal but when you check reviews here it turns out they don’t.

Couple of Kent ones I’ve ruled out are Alex Belle in Maidstone (she’s way too big), and Mrs Radley (just does nothing for me).

I don’t mind towns bordering Kent but I don’t fancy a 3 hour drive just to scratch an itch. Anyone any experience in this area?

Offline King_Dong

Love Lick Scarlett is currently touring in Folkestone (she does fairly often too) - she happily takes a good banging in the back door. See my review though, she's an interesting one to say the least:
External Link/Members Only

Then there's Naughty Minx Miss if you can do an outcall or are ok with her incall campervan meets (it's a transit with a bed in the back)

External Link/Members Only

Offline anonymous86273

Scarlett looks like exactly what I want!

Mixed bag of reviews but will give her a go.

Offline King_Dong

Be warned, her pictures are massively flattering. She's not ugly or out of shape by any means but she's not the toned barbie doll her pics suggest. Fingers crossed she's not plastered in fake tan (and yes, I genuinely thought she was black when I saw her) or with a stupid pink wig, if you do see her.

Offline masons

I saw her beginning of last year and can confirm she is awesome!! Amazing body (facially a little bit of a let down) but those tits are amazing and her arse feels good to be in
« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 12:17:48 pm by masons »

Offline masons

Be warned, her pictures are massively flattering. She's not ugly or out of shape by any means but she's not the toned barbie doll her pics suggest. Fingers crossed she's not plastered in fake tan (and yes, I genuinely thought she was black when I saw her) or with a stupid pink wig, if you do see her.

She did have that ridiculous wig on when I saw her. And yep the fake tan got everywhere