Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surely Too good to be true  (Read 2107 times)

5th Musketeer

Q. Why are your rates higher than most? A. If you have met me you will know ;) If you haven't then meet me to find out ;) all I can say is that I know why I pay more for nicer food in a fabulous resturant, It tastes amazing, the service is second to none and it leaves you feeling satisfied and will always make your mouth water at the thought of it and it makes you look forward to returning :)
Q. Why do you hide your face? A. I attend lots of different high profile events with my clients and need to appear as a genuine girlfriend or wife it would be unprofessional of me to indiscreetly place my face on the internet and attract attention to us. Some of my clients are fairly well known and for their protection and discretion they feel more comfortable with that. I can assure you I have strikingly beautiful model features.
UNQUOTE
At age 18 and only just setting up her profile, I find both of these Q&A's to be highly questionable.  Plus her PG costs 6 credits to view.  I think she IS too good to be true. 

OP - If you decide to try her out let us know.  I think you will need a forest to touch, forget about wood!

Offline Fact

sorry but asking for that hourly rate, she really needs to get some flesh out and better pics. Flesh, I mean, good to see if a girl is toned and likely to be active, rather than sack of potatoes..

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
extras are

deep throat
kissing
recieving oral

wtf!!! so what exactly does the 180 flat rate get u?
no owo no anal or anal play but you can have hand worship ( a posh wank!) :wackogirl:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

5th Musketeer

extras are

deep throat
kissing
recieving oral

wtf!!! so what exactly does the 180 flat rate get u?
no owo no anal or anal play but you can have hand worship ( a posh wank!) :wackogirl:
As I said, she is totally off the wall, and obviously has a rather (understatement) high opinion of herself.  If she REALLY thinks that she can pretend to be a wife at a "high class" dinner or whatever, she has a very interesting idea of what the WG market is about.  As you say Boo Boo - with those extras wtf!!! :dash: :dash: :dash:

oring123

Guess profile a pg scam to earn money from photos only
Or just a total joker on price service .pie in the sky

Offline contentguy

PG now £7.20 for 24 hours - she's clearly getting even better.

Really poor pics, no FB and extras on top of £180 / hour.

Avoid.

Guy.

Offline anthonysterling

I just spoke with her. Wanted to meet someone for 7pm (currently 6pm) and she said she can be available around 8:30pm. She has just had a positive feedback on AW which made me call her (this morning she didn't). Scottish accent, nice demeanour. I can't see her today as that's too late for me but if/when I do in the future, I'll be sure to review.
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline anthonysterling

She called me at around 6:30 letting me know that her 7pm had cancelled. It was UNREAL! Review coming soon.

Offline Sorted

Scottish ? Oh! Not the usual one reinvented again then?

oring123

I am amazed if you saw a girl at £180 per jour
1 feed back
with everything as a extra
Unless you have some other interests
your not telling US ?

Offline Sorted

"Unreal" as perhaps it was exactly that. Not real!
 :timeout: :thumbsdown:

Offline anthonysterling

Haha, dw gents it was real. Nothing to hide. I just don't mind paying the amount for the right product, like with anything else. Review is up.