Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Japanese woman - Addlestone  (Read 1521 times)

Ben4454

Tel: 07429167765

Today I saw a Japanese woman. Unfortunately she does not have a link on Adult work so I have been unable to post her profile. I got her number from a adult work profile number a while back but it seems when I try to look back for it the link does not work anymore.

Services on offer : OWO, CIM (No DFK)

Price : £60 for 30 minutes

Decided to take a long drive today. I turned up bang on time and saw a woman who had dark hair, blue eyes fair toned and very skinny. Tits were small and perky. age range: 35. She did not speak a word of English so most of our conversation was hand signals. Looks wise I would personally rate her about a 5.5.

Got the paper work out of the way. She had towels on the bed and the room was extremely hot. Enough to have me sweating as soon as I got in there. Asked her if she had air conditioning and she said yes but it wasn't working. She then started fanning me with her hand which I thought was quite cute.

She had towels on the bed and hand wipes and I could sense this is going to be a mechanical punt. She looks at me and says 'You take clothes off' - She then started undressing. I then stopped her and said I like to take things slow. I grabbed her and tossed her into my lap.

Oral skills were pretty good. She did this thing with her hands where she was tickling my thighs and just above my cock whilst she was blowing me. Pretty good technique. I then opted for oral without (which was £20 extra) I then asked for CIM also which was another 20. At the end she took it in her mouth like a champ.

All in all a pretty good punt. Negatives were the room was extremely hot and it wasn't a amazing girlfriend experience but the service was good. Those who like a girlfriend experience probably should look elsewhere but for those who just want to get off with standard services than you will like her.

I have been to this place about 4 times and every single time it has been a different japanese/chinese girl. Looks vary - sometimes you will get a older woman but this one time I had a model-looks worthy 23 Japanese girl. Quality of services vary in this establishment depending on the girl but only one operates in there at a time.