Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Pussy-Marylebone  (Read 2540 times)

20 review(s) for jennifer pussy (4 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Liam52

External Link/Members Only

Cost: 70 for 30mins

Pictures: Out of date.  She's about a size 10/12 I think.  Looks good, not fat but bigger than her skinny profile pics.  Also smaller than the gallery pics where looks like a heifer

Comms:  Erratic. By Text, very good to organise booking.  Then messes you around when you get there as she's double booking. Gives daft reasons why she's delaying you and wastes your time

Services: OWO, sex in positions, CIM/facial

I confirmed booking an hour beforehand and apparently all was good.  Turned up and the got lots of erratic bullshit texts.  One minute she says I have to wait, then to come to address, then wait, then she's cancelling, then wait again etc.

I tried to organise a plan b while this was happening but couldn't find anyone...ended up waiting about 60 minutes to see her.  Probably should have walked but needed to blow my load!

Punt was OK when it eventually started, she is mad as a box of frogs...it was funny for a while but this started turning me off when she would stop blowing me/shagging to make a daft comment or start singing or pulling funny faces

Decent OWO, mish, doggy, cowgirl, agreed CIM but she didn't do it very well and pulled her head back straight away so COF/COB

Wouldn't recommend unless you're local and it's for a quick pump and dump

Offline Ghost

plenty of info on here about her and her messing people around :(

Offline Liam52

I know but was passing through the area and thought I'd take a chance, thought she would be a good fuck but nothing special

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.

External Link/Members Only
Cost: 70 for 30mins

She now upped it to £80  :unknown:

IMO she a costly pump and dump (£130 for the hour) that's very hit and miss

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Liam52

She's more expensive than better prossies, won't be going back.  Something about her reviews made me want to go, a lot saying she was great shag

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liam52

Yes, she kissed me a minute after OWO, I don't normally kiss so I didn't return the favour.  Presume she would do it for longer if she was asked.

tonysoprano

She looks like she's gained weight. I'm sure I saw this tart a couple of years ago and she was a bit of a looker then. Things have gone downhill lookswise judging from her pics.

Offline king tarzan

A minghy freakshow looks drugged up..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Liam52

She looked pretty good IMO, not skinny but not fat.  Size 10/12 maybe,  wouldn't recommend anyway

Offline boardyhell

saw her in wembley ,cim ,didn't repeat

Offline Liam52

did she take it well or pull away out of interest?

Online musicman007

i saw her twice in wembley ages ago and although im not bothered about cim,it was her who suggested it by saying" you come in my mouth first time,ok?",i thought why not....she took my load without spilling a drop but then got up pretty sharpish and ran to the bathroom to spit it out and gargle with mouthwash. :music:

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review.

Its: Hidden Image/Members Only time

Now £70 for 30mins and £100 P/H

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mattylondon

Thanks for the review.

I agree. Perhaps worth it for literally a pump and dump, 15 minute quickie at no more than £40 but not worth the hassle for any more. And to be honest, based on her competition not worth more than £40 anyway?  :unknown:

I cannot believe people would pay £80 for a woman like this when you can get better girls from her country, who are much fitter for less? She's alright looking but nothing to write home about. And a very well known messer.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:19:29 pm by mattylondon »