Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella @ HOD 2 Pimlico/Victoria - Foxy Milf  (Read 611 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6001008) (26 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Kevin Boss

• Temp ban until
    17/05/24 @ 14:33
  • Reviews: 22
WG's Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 - 30 minutes.

Location: Location was Pimlico/Victoria. Quite discrete, near a main road but you go down a basement away from praying views.

The SP: Slightly tall with shoulder length blond hair and decently rounded. Great care taken on her hands and feet, manicure and pedicure wise

Services: OWO, Some Foot Fetish, Deepthroat and CIM.

The Punt:  Visited for the first time HOD. After some time from work fired off some texts to the numbers and arranged a Visit with HOD Ella. Had to tackle my way thru to Victoria on the Tube, one of the reasons I mainly avoid Victoria is due to its awkwardness to get to from South East London but alas got there on time maybe abit early at 15mins before time.

Knocked on the door and a very hot "Maid" opened the door. Kind of made me wishing it was her that would be the WG I was meeting, she took me to a room that was well made and looked quite nice and closed the door, mentioning I was a bit early but it wasn't an issue. Thought to myself whilst alone if Ella would be as close to the Maid I'd just seen.

My surprise to find out the maid who had walked back into the room still in her well dressed outfit was the mysterious Ella I'd be waiting for.
She politely introduced herself and made me feel comfortable, I handed over the paper work which she took and put down discretely and then asked me what I'd like which I explained and showed her via phone, she agreed and got straight down to work. I laid on the bed whilst she rested her feet on me and started to consume me balls being licked and lightly nibbled before she started started taking me length down her month. Felt great, was a hot sight seeing her going down on me whilst she teased me with her nails and feet.

I requested a blowjob in 69 position which she happily changed to and continued to suck on me effortlessly, I was getting really close now and so reverted back to the first position of which with some hand pressure, deep sucking and head twisting, I ended up blowing into her waiting and hungry mouth of which she didn't get off me till I was done. Wondered what she did with my swimmers tbh as I never saw.

Got changed and we had a nice chat, she also mentioned she'd be back at a later date, took me to the door and we said our Goodbyes and I headed back to Victoria station to fight the rush hour traffic back home. Will visit her and some more HOD additions. Plan to see Gabriella, Morgan and Apple as they seem to also be right up what I'm into.

Communication: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10
Price: 8.5/10
WG's Looks: 9/10

Hidden Image/Members Only