Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (TOFTT?) Rachel Thai - Finsbury Park  (Read 1552 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7332477) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline puntlilly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30min

2min away from Finsbury Park Station.
She will text you the code to pass the front door.
Her flat is on the 3rd floor.

She offers some extra for £20 ( CIM, COF,..)
I did not take any extras.

The girl is beautiful, better than her pictures, she said 30yo but look a bit younger.
She looks tall on the picture but she is not THAT tall ( smaller than me, and i am 1.72m).
She is gym fit, fake boobs, very tanned, covered with tattoos, shaved pussy !

Her service was good, owo, going deep enough (not DT), Good FK, not the crazy turning tongue like some other thai girl like to do, she kiss very sensually, suck my lips, anyway, very good.

She sucked my balls too, she allowed me to finger her pussy lightly, i did not try to deep finger her, idk if she would like it, she was getting very wet.

She sat on my face for a few minutes and seems to enjoy oral on her a lot, she was rubbing her clit at the same time.
I lightly fingered her asshole while licking her pussy.

Then condom on, cow girl to start, and again a lot of kissing.
I finished in doggy with an amazing view of her ass, she took a good fucking with no complaints and was even turning towards me for more kisses.
She enjoyed being slapped on the ass ( not to strong of course)
And she really give the impression that she enjoy having sex, finally ! A good looking, young thai, that is not moody or trying to loose time.

I will definitely return for more !

Offline lee1

Nice review. Thanks for TOFTT  :drinks:

Online tantraman

I do like what I read, puntlilly ... and thanks for relaying such a sterling TOFTT :drinks: ... totally HL'd :thumbsup: